Search found 6515 results

by Macro
08/04/24, 17:34
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)
answers: 2008
views: 191465

Re: Woke and Dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

The saaaaales....hopes!!! :mrgreen: Slutty sluts.... Rather "classy" as sluts.... FYI the gentleman went to work with a big memory rover....The weekend it was Ferrari 250 GTO.... Y I don't have that kind of car, it attracts galinette.... I was invited to a birthday...
by Macro
08/04/24, 14:26
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?
answers: 198
views: 5945

Re: “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?

Not good if the piece of wood is not well placed on the heel and even worse if it is flexible... I had tried on roots in my trenches it was zero
by Macro
08/04/24, 14:20
Subject : Woke and dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

Re: Woke and Dictatorship of minorities and neo totalitarianism under the guise of anti racism (scary)

Christophe wrote:
Are you sure it wasn't his 4 daughters?

They were old enough to be his daughters...But not his wife's daughters : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

And when I asked the boss... He confirmed... that they were "courtesans" : Cheesy:
by Macro
08/04/24, 10:56

There are more sluts than you think!! :mrgreen: Venal women yes... When I worked in a gas station in 92 we had a customer with whom I never stopped working on his wife's 205 Roland Garos cabriolet... In fact there is no had not 1 but 4 205 and 4 chicks to say...
by Macro
07/04/24, 15:02
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?
answers: 198
views: 5945

Re: “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?

In general I was entitled to encouragement to improve my dexterity in the near future :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: Uh that certainly meant a slap in your g... story that he improves his dexterity too? :mrgreen: :lol: It was for special occasions only...Not for...
by Macro
05/04/24, 13:24
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3631617

Re: [one other] Humor

I would even say more: undoubtedly
by Macro
03/04/24, 18:45

No...I only need people who work...Otherwise it's me who has to do the work....I'm paid way too much to have to do anything....
by Macro
03/04/24, 11:02
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?
answers: 629
views: 238344

Re: Chemtrails and contrails, what's the difference?

I just realized that I hadn't responded... the kero itself... It doesn't just send co2 and h2o... It's particularly suffering Are you sure? That surprises me....How much sulfur? Coming from petroleum refining, kerosene results from the withdrawal during the distillation of a cut with a ...

Go Advanced search