Search found 6459 results

by Macro
20/04/12, 12:00
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : The pros and cons of electric cars
answers: 1035
views: 314706

My friend who has a six-year concession lives 105km from my home ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
by Macro
20/04/12, 11:36

Gaston wrote:No, the on-board charger is single-phase.

However, you can program it in 13A ...
In this case, obviously, the duration of the charge is lengthened ...

On the Y2000 berlingo it is also possible ????
by Macro
20/04/12, 10:24

In addition, if I want to charge it at home, I have to change the meter because it's a three-phase 15A per phase and it draws more than that at the start of charging... It doesn't work at all... What also bothers me is that it's a ctte (2 places) the registration document would have been in drift vp I could fac...
by Macro
20/04/12, 09:53

Well I finally tried one yesterday (a saxophone of 97 reconditioned batterries and calculo from 2004) .. Effectively flexibility and silence are waiting for you ... However the perfs are just that of a good cyclo released .. .Although I have argued well with Mamita: the answer was immediate: NO
by Macro
13/04/12, 13:20
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Oil spills: unbearable confession!
answers: 12
views: 6523

dedeleco wrote:We forget the radioactive tides of Fukushima and also of the not insignificant Hague !!

Let areva what is ava. Let us return to total what is to total ...
by Macro
13/04/12, 10:10
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Oil spills: unbearable confession!
answers: 12
views: 6523

They talk about going to capture leaks thousands of meters deep... while they only know how to passively "monitor" tons of waste from previous oil spills submerged a few dozen meters deep off our coast Breton... Scuzi...another powder...
by Macro
10/04/12, 15:02
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Since yesterday, I have no car
answers: 97
views: 47497

, 0,33m, by writing too quickly I forked a word (usually per year, or per second, which I did not put!), the unit is the same as for macro, which wrote this value before on another forum !!! I haven't talked about rising oceans here or elsewhere...Dédélco I post regularly on 3 forums...
by Macro
10/04/12, 11:55
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [Abuse] Limit the duration to edit his messages
answers: 70
views: 47028

From the moment a journalist (or any other person) begins to manipulate the writings of others by removing parts of text that he considers non-essential, in my opinion he falsifies and directs the comments in the direction in which he is interested ...
by Macro
10/04/12, 09:58
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [Abuse] Limit the duration to edit his messages
answers: 70
views: 47028

On some forum you can't even edit your messages... On another I personally edited my 6000 messages to delete all the content and leave only a smiley following a personal desire to no longer be part of this community (ca took me 4 days and almost as many nights, and...
by Macro
10/04/12, 09:20
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Since yesterday, I have no car
answers: 97
views: 47497

Hey, scrap dealers pay well in your town, as you say. Are the cans and hubcaps gold? I'm going to change jobs. They pay for platinum (old raw car, and any mostly metal waste) €172 per ton Old batteries, zinc, mixed aluminum...between €600 and €700...

Go Advanced search