Search found 286 results

by yannko
27/11/08, 17:57
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : How to install Linux Ubuntu and Kubuntu 8.10?
answers: 255
views: 91280

Ah well you interest me strongly the Targol ... since I have almost the same config: celeron 1.2Ghz, 20GB and 256 MB RAM! It's not that my Xbuntu is lagging to death (I manage to scan images of 10 MB!) But it is far from being fluid ... but it is already okay compared to Ubuntu (unusable). That ...
by yannko
26/11/08, 13:46
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new

Well, you should do both! In my case: 2 does not run on a PC because of the graphics card so I installed 8.10. But if I update from 8.04 to 8.04 the CG problem is likely to rest and I would therefore have lost everything: 8.10 and 8.04. So only solution: test the worm ...
by yannko
25/11/08, 15:20
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Tests and tests for comparative appliances auxiliary heating
answers: 24
views: 142882

An idea of ​​the type of electrical backup which would be the "less bad"? And things to do to improve its efficiency? Yes the quartz radiance, the style that we put in the bathrooms. It is almost given (15 to 30 € the device) and it consumes between 500 and 2000W (often 2 or ...
by yannko
25/11/08, 14:31
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Tests and tests for comparative appliances auxiliary heating
answers: 24
views: 142882

I would also like to come back to the subject, at the moment at night -5 ° C in the Prague suburbs: shock: (at night that means from 16 p.m. maximum if the sky is clear, earlier in general) and that makes a a little cold because the central heating in the apartment does not work strong or long enough ...
by yannko
24/11/08, 23:33

I inclined myself for the "linux c'est genial" :) :) :) Ah also told me ... In this case you should rather have taken this one: https://www.econologie.info/smileys /Yaisse.gif Ok for the CAD softwares, will test all this tomorrow !! yannko, thank you for these details and welcome! https: // www ....
by yannko
24/11/08, 23:23

Hello everyone, I haven't posted for decades, I had to recreate an account: D so here I am again :)! I allow myself to post on this subject because it is currently part of my student job, and on the other hand I accessed the Linux world through Ubuntu. And this time I say to myself ...

Go Advanced search