Search found 391 results

by RIAZ
27/10/11, 19:38
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : The pros and cons of electric cars
answers: 1043
views: 317880

In my childhood, the economical station wagon capable of carrying heavy loads (and filling the gasoline lighter to smoke its "gray" rolled in ungummed paper, stuck to saliva), was called a 2CV Van. Yes Citro, in mine too! Can you confirm to Cuicui that we do ...
by RIAZ
27/10/11, 08:15

You apparently like the little Dauphine or the Loremo cut-and-play genre. For my use, I need a diesel-electric breack capable of economically transporting heavy loads every day. But I will be careful not to try to impose my choice on you. I did say that the type of ...
by RIAZ
26/10/11, 19:51

And do you know a lot of them that weigh only 500 kg (unless you use overpriced carbon fiber that manufacturers would certainly like to sell us)? This is the problem and as it started, our builders will persist until their probable death. But the LOREMO is almost ...
by RIAZ
26/10/11, 08:53

A wise driver does not use maximum power to burnout at red lights, but to pass safely or climb steep slopes, especially with a trailer. A good reserve of power, even used very occasionally, is a guarantee of safety. Dear Cuicui, this is ...
by RIAZ
25/10/11, 23:53

- replace the engine with a small 40 HP diesel coupled to a generator, and serving as a range extender. - replace the wheels with 4 electric wheel motors of 25 hp each - install a battery pack allowing a range of at least 30 km. I don't see the point of ...
by RIAZ
25/10/11, 17:32

RIAZ, the real strength of EV, it is indeed renewable, it is the only super simple thing to implement from renewable energy (no need for chemical transformation, etc etc ...). Yes, we all agree, in 2050 we will border on 100% renewable for all our activities ... if ...
by RIAZ
25/10/11, 15:33

If you evoke the manes of Elec, then ..... I suppose he preferred to go and lead his lobbying actions in the direction of people who are more permeable and less determined to verify for themselves the validity of what we are doing. tell them. As far as I'm concerned, I have nothing to sell, I'm just trying to understand ...
by RIAZ
25/10/11, 14:45

You are young on the site, so you probably don't know it, but you give us all that has been said previously about the electric car and what has been proven to be wrong: The "well to the wheel" encryption has been done and redone. Even Michel, of whom you seem to be a fan, had to put ...
by RIAZ
25/10/11, 08:50

And let's not waste time investing billions in unlikely solutions when the solution is right under our noses! I applaud with both hands, emphasizing the "time" dimension. In view of the inertias that should not be ignored, all the time wasted in high-risk procrastination ...
by RIAZ
24/10/11, 19:15

For riaz, just for fun. The comparison is always made at 1/3 (central). But what would have been your conclusion, if the energy came from the cyclists participating in a race and warming up on bikes designed for, because the no energy since it was lost anyway. Yes in...

Go Advanced search