Search found 391 results

by RIAZ
27/03/12, 09:01
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : NegaWatt scenario, a sober and clean energy future
answers: 114
views: 68790

Dear dedelecolo, let's try to see things clearly and for that let's proceed in three stages. 1 / The final result which the writers of negawatt say they achieve, it seems desirable, in line with what France must do to be coherent, responsible towards the rest of the world and favorable to happiness ...
by RIAZ
27/03/12, 00:08

Negawatt, negative, did not understand that he neglects an enormous potential of possible solutions, much more interesting, with the current immense technical progress, that negawatt refuses, in a negative position, blocked, without creativity for the future. Better to hear that than to be deaf! L ...
by RIAZ
26/03/12, 08:36

But we must not forget that ddelecolo's solution has another advantage. Since the basement is being concreted, you might as well take the opportunity to make a small place to store CO2! This is positive !!! Let's get a little serious again. Anyone who has seen a dog trying to catch its tail has good feedback ...
by RIAZ
25/03/12, 22:57

No one said, dear dedeleco, that the sun should be neglected. We can also remember that it is only for a little over a century, when he has been on earth for 50.000 years, that modern man has caused an incredible drop in the contribution of the sun to his body. energy balance ....
by RIAZ
25/03/12, 14:30

Hello everyone, To come back to negaWatt and its scenario, it is useful to recall the basis of the process which is defined in three points: SOBRIETE EFFICIENCY RENEWABLE IN THIS ORDER, otherwise it does not work !!!!!! Everyone is rushing to renewables, believing that they are turning the page on ...
by RIAZ
28/10/11, 19:08
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : The pros and cons of electric cars
answers: 1043
views: 317051

We must not rely on an example ... What is the power? The example is this: Christian Peyres has been a producer and member of Enercoop since 2006. He produces electricity using his run-of-river hydraulic installation with a power of 235 kW. Le Christian has a ...
by RIAZ
28/10/11, 17:51

It was EDF who forced it to act in this way by refusing the takeover ... As it does not have storage ... Yes, I suspect it is sustainable development according to EDF ... Or see with Enercoop? I think that to date ENERCOOP is not able to bring together such small producers. View exe ...
by RIAZ
28/10/11, 15:48

8) I know the seller ... he's a character ... He drives in EV 100% 0g of CO2 because he charges on his personal hydroelectric power station (15kw of power). : mrgreen: In winter he has so much excess electricity that he heats his house and his guest rooms with convectors ... Proof ...
by RIAZ
28/10/11, 10:01

If you find me a 2 CV electric station wagon with diesel range extender, powerful enough to pass safely even in a headwind and which does not crash into the road when loaded, I am a taker. that in store, but, I found this wonder: http: // dl ....
by RIAZ
28/10/11, 08:27

If you are nostalgic for these vintage cars, why not, all tastes are in nature. Personally, I prefer economy and efficiency. Be careful Cuicui, just after nostalgic, there is Ancien combatant !!! All kidding aside, the question is not to put the Dauphines and the 2CV back on ...

Go Advanced search