Search found 391 results

by RIAZ
08/05/12, 22:20
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : NegaWatt scenario, a sober and clean energy future
answers: 114
views: 68631

My reference to 30% came from there: To remake electricity, it drops to 60% x 30% = 18% max. And there we make a white plume! But above all, we must not forget that the negaWatt scenario was designed for France, which is 2 to 3000 km too far north for thermal power plants in concentrated ...
by RIAZ
08/05/12, 21:57

Obviously, dedeleco, it is not quite this option that interests those who work on the subject. Producing electricity with an efficiency of 30% and making beautiful white plumes is what we used to do ... If we want to have any chances of getting out of the woods, we have to ...
by RIAZ
04/04/12, 23:40

Why bother talking about growth or decline, manipulating concepts so cloudy that many people of good faith can defend or fight them with equal ardor? If a company like ours commits to a negaWatt-type scenario, is it growing or ...
by RIAZ
02/04/12, 15:05

The movement of goods will remain a need. It will therefore be necessary to rationalize energy expenditure. Just an example: a merchant who makes a round (like in the good old days!) Spends much less energy per customer served than the said customers if they have to go to the merchant of ...
by RIAZ
01/04/12, 08:58

OKAY. Seen in this way, absolutely everything is the consequence of cheap energy. So seen this way, okay ............. This reality encompasses all the others. If we forget to start from that, we can develop arguments in reinforced concrete which demonstrate that 2 + 2 = 3 or 5 depending on what we want to ...
by RIAZ
31/03/12, 15:26

Not to mention that in an "intelligent" model of a small collective, many functions can be shared: car, a washing machine, a "studio" of friends, a large room for "family celebrations" which translates into: savings in material / public resources ...
by RIAZ
28/03/12, 09:45

I agree with Dedelco on this point of view, wanting to reduce the living space per person is not the most desirable. .... Real sobriety is that of our GDP and that damn growth, that's the real problem! This reduction will be achieved by the densification of the habitat, ...
by RIAZ
28/03/12, 09:20

More positive SOBRIETE than negawatt, but pushed to the limit, we end up living tight like hens in a henhouse, or in the narrow huts of 1m2, of some Japanese hotels, or in a homeless tent, or even sleeping in a coffin, or worse, sober to the point of considering himself, too much, useless, ...
by RIAZ
27/03/12, 17:53

When I talk about a poultice on a wooden leg I know that a poultice works, but that on a wooden leg it is waste! All the means of storage are good to take if we think renewable, at least for heat and for the rest as long as we can not count on the time ...
by RIAZ
27/03/12, 12:03

When I said in a previous post that Operation DRAKE LANDIND looked like it was done 30 years ago, some might think I was exaggerating. Below the thing seen from above ... https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager3/1332841105Cn8Vgv.jpg This shows the car centered concept ...

Go Advanced search