Search found 2007 results

by Grelinette
22/07/21, 15:04
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Animals in photos and videos and biological and animal curiosities
answers: 1132
views: 241189

Re: Our animal friends in photos and videos and biological and animal curiosities

My cat brought me a gray dormouse (Glis Glis). I have already saved him once, he left unscathed after eating a quarter of the peach ... You still have 3/4 of the peach left, so another 3 new chances of survival for the dormouse! (so much, he comes back to finish his fishing on purpose ...): cheesy:
by Grelinette
21/07/21, 16:48
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : The "Evil" versus the "Good"
answers: 51
views: 7703

Re: "Evil" versus "Good"

good and bad have no existence in themselves. It's like asking the question of whether hot is good or bad versus cold, or day versus night. Yeah ... it's semantics and comparing good and bad by analogy with hot and cold seems tendentious to me ...
by Grelinette
21/07/21, 16:15
Subject : Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...
answers: 354
views: 112309

Re: Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...

Wacky (or not) realizations of flying machines: http://jivaro-models.org/interex_2008/page_interex_2008.htm Wacky or poetic? Otherwise there are also very serious aeronautical projects which have swallowed up billions of € uros and which ultimately turn out to be commercial flop, which certainly ...
by Grelinette
21/07/21, 15:56
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3632090

Re: [one other] Humor

While everything is generally in the direction of miniaturization, some sectors are doing the opposite!
For what reasons) ?

Miniaturization - maximization.jpg
Miniaturization - maximization.jpg (95.46 KiB) Viewed 804 times
by Grelinette
19/07/21, 18:34

I would tend to say ... That we are very badly crossed out…. : cheesy: and in addition we go in circles! .... which brings us straight to Yin and Yan which means somewhere that Good and Evil are closely intertwined! : roll: But I don't necessarily agree with this observation ... and I re ...
by Grelinette
18/07/21, 15:52
Subject : Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...
answers: 354
views: 112309

Re: Air Info: machines, flights, landscapes, exploits, crashes ...

Without in any way rejecting the designation of "sociopaths", I think that these people perfectly symbolize what is potentially contained (in both senses of the term!) In the modern collective imagination and only manifest it in a hyperbolic way ... Ahmed , you are a poet full of di ...
by Grelinette
18/07/21, 15:46
Subject : Beautiful photos of our regions and elsewhere, the Earth in photos
answers: 272
views: 83767

Re: Beautiful photos of our regions

Hello, Ok bah that's what I've been telling you from the start: contact and let the local caving association do it ... Perhaps she has already visited the hole and unraveled its mysteries? I don't think an association visited this hole because it would have been secure: it is almost invisible ...
by Grelinette
18/07/21, 15:00
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Degrowth by Timothée Parrique
answers: 45
views: 11174

Re: Degrowth by Timothée Parrique

You make us furious mixes, Grelinette! That on TV we claim that "the world after will not be the same" is one of the comforting things that people love to hear and it is the heart of the work of this medium ... Of course, that reassures the people, but I think those who have ...
by Grelinette
18/07/21, 13:02
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Degrowth by Timothée Parrique
answers: 45
views: 11174

Re: Degrowth by Timothée Parrique

I read diagonally but this subject ("Degrowth") is interesting although it is now akin to a chestnut tree, so a recurring subject that comes back with new reflections, visions from other prisms ... (although, in the end, there is nothing really new ...
by Grelinette
18/07/21, 00:53

It is clear that "evil" and "good" have no defined objective basis, [...] Even "universal" prohibitions (murder and incest) can be ritualized on "good" occasions. ("holy" war, death penalty, ritualized incestuous unions ...

Go Advanced search