Search found 2007 results

by Grelinette
07/12/08, 21:58
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : buried patents
answers: 54
views: 56152

After IT, beer and architecture, here is a new concept: "Open-Econology".

Who starts ?
by Grelinette
07/12/08, 17:58
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Wind and heat
answers: 30
views: 22558

I think that returning to the design of purely mechanical systems (as the "old" imagined it) is today preferable especially for a private individual-do-it-yourselfer. Moreover, I do not necessarily agree to always consider the argument of "optimal return": m...
by Grelinette
07/12/08, 17:15

@bucheron Good evening, My nickname actually comes from the gardening tool: the grelinette. An old peasant made me discover this tool, or more exactly a rather original improved version. I found this tool nifty and its name amusing. As I spend part of my time working...
by Grelinette
07/12/08, 16:42
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Wind and heat
answers: 30
views: 22558

Wind and heat

I tinkered with a wind turbine in my garden which works well (it spins continuously!). The idea now is to couple it to a system so that it can be used for something! By the way, the idea of ​​a multi-purpose wind turbine seems interesting to me: electricity, pumping, heating, etc...
by Grelinette
07/12/08, 15:49

Patent filing...

On the subject of patents, just a passing suggestion... A lot of individuals design great systems in various fields but don't have the time, the money, the knowledge, or the inclination to get into the tedious and costly patent filing process. For P...
by Grelinette
27/08/08, 17:01
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Making a dynamo
answers: 10
views: 20892

Thank you Christophe for this clarification... Sorry, I just arrived on this site and I forgot the basic rules of decorum! So hello everyone. To come back to my comment, I have just bought a little book on mini-wind turbines and the author actually suggests that I get a word...
by Grelinette
27/08/08, 15:54
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Making a dynamo
answers: 10
views: 20892

This is surely a skipped and grainy question, but why not take a motor directly and rotate it to make a dynamo rather than boning it to take the copper wire and build a dynamo?
: Shock:

Go Advanced search