Search found 2007 results

by Grelinette
12/08/21, 14:46
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Dog vomit! ...
answers: 7
views: 9561

Dog vomit! ...

Hello, This poetic name designates a very curious living being. We were surprised to discover this visitor who had come to spill over a pile of crushed oak and pine branches. A search on the net has taught us some very surprising things about this traveler of the gardens, in this case that ...
by Grelinette
12/08/21, 14:19
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Your best music to discover and share
answers: 774
views: 207304

Re: Your best music to discover and share

Christophe wrote:Bin shit then, here I discover it just today !!

Renaud - Corona song

Well if we talked about econology ... name of a little pangolin!
We did an overview of music on the corona, like this one:
by Grelinette
03/08/21, 18:12
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Your best music to discover and share
answers: 774
views: 207304

Re: Your best music to discover and share

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUj5-MAcoiY : Shock:

The same in an improvised orchestra:

Like what, the dress does not make the monk, even among rockers!

Thank you Guy for this discovery :P
by Grelinette
31/07/21, 18:10
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : The post-Coronavirus world
answers: 652
views: 129456

Re: The Post-Coronavirus World

we are in a ruthless world, even sometimes for the most well-off, ...! Uh ... I apologize for bringing a small contradiction to the assertion that the most well off would now experience the pangs of precariousness ... When you have millions of € which are overflowing from your pockets and your accounts. ..
by Grelinette
31/07/21, 17:39
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6105
views: 403831

Re: What future for Macron and why?

Cold shower (or not) by an artificial intelligence “bot”, it's going to blow up ... right? : cheesy: People are already fed up with having to do with automatic answering machines, with the fact that strangers make decisions of importance to them, without them being able to express their disagreement or referral. ..
by Grelinette
31/07/21, 17:13
Subject : French politics: what future for Macron (and France) and why?
answers: 6105
views: 403831

Re: What future for Macron and why?

Given everything that is happening now, between the economic, social, political, judicial, republican, health, panic, mistrust, corruption crisis (another minister - that of SMEs - involved in a scandal ... without forgetting Sarkozy and Dati indicted, etc) and others ...
by Grelinette
26/07/21, 14:29
Subject : The "Evil" versus the "Good"
answers: 51
views: 7799

Re: "Evil" versus "Good"

... What shocks about Nazism is above all to reveal in a crude way a reality in which we are also embarked, but which we prefer to blur under the veils of soothing discourse. ... In a report on military troops engaging in violent conflict, ...
by Grelinette
26/07/21, 14:15
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3639395

Re: [one other] Humor

Janic wrote:yep! But at the same time their male only thinks of Sonia while fulfilling their marital DUTY!

Precisely, it is a great quality of the human brain to be able to act for one thing while thinking of something else! : Cheesy:
(no, I wasn't thinking of the female simulation ...)
by Grelinette
24/07/21, 15:07
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3639395

Re: [one other] Humor

Janic wrote:and there he is, he guessed everything the grelin ... sorry the scoundrel! :|

I am going to change my nickname ... I will henceforth call myself "Care bears", or better, "Bisounette" ... the "ette" adds softness and a touch of pacifism, as with janic! : Cheesy:

Go Advanced search