Search found 670 results

by SixK
28/09/05, 22:06
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : To 100% hydrogen in Iceland
answers: 29
views: 31458

To 100% hydrogen in Iceland

Great report right now on Arte, they are talking about the Island which is aiming for 100% hydrogen by 2030 in order to completely replace hydrocarbons. Currently they equip buses, soon they will equip private vehicles and ultimately trawlers. Hydrogen is produced by...
by SixK
27/09/05, 17:02
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : carbide problem
answers: 2
views: 4067

Try to put demineralized water already... it costs a little more than tap water but it's still very affordable (0,40 Euro per liter a week ago in my house) Otherwise you can clean your carburetor with a product made for it, or penetrating oil at worst it should unlock your needle......
by SixK
27/09/05, 12:54
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : The automotive future
answers: 2
views: 3530

Some interesting news since the last time on the auto blog, namely: - The post office has just bought 2 renault electric vehicles (the cleanova III based on scenic) - The 8th World Solar challenge has just started for 3010 km without heat engine - an eco-permit in tokyo, less your driving ...
by SixK
27/09/05, 11:07
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : The state and lower fuel
answers: 9
views: 12480

MEL is telling us that the sale of cheap oils or alcohol in its "hard-discount" stores are used as organic fuels? Not only that he is not fooled, but that he would be the actor? I think he's a dangerous person, without faith or law, ready for all meanness, for ...
by SixK
27/09/05, 11:00

Uh .. you want my opinion, 50% of biofuel sold by supermarkets does not even represent 1% of the fuel sold in France. But the important thing is not there, MEL is an independent who has already tried to force things through with the government. If he decides to put more oil than r ...
by SixK
26/09/05, 22:31

So that's what Michel Edouard Leclerc replied to me about a future use of Biofuels in Leclerc gasoline: Re SixK (22/09/05) Yes, absolutely, we are going to get involved in the public debate on biofuels . We are already well ahead since we are marketing ...
by SixK
26/09/05, 14:34
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : New species
answers: 7
views: 8503

Voila, it hurts me to advertise for elf, but last week I refueled at them, I had to take elf premium 95 or something like that (I didn't have much choice ). I did 610 km with 40 l or 6,5l / 100Km with my old R21 petrol (220Km)! I have a little trouble exp ...
by SixK
22/09/05, 12:39

The state and lower fuel

Here is a very interesting subject found on the Blog of Michel Edouard Leclerc (MEL): September 19, 2005 Fuel prices: behind the scenes of a round table I give you a bit of the players: The State, Total and the others ... I put the direct link for you, but go through the google Ad at the top of the ...
by SixK
21/09/05, 01:59
Subject : hvp biofuel
answers: 17
views: 13228

For everything HVP, take a look at the forum from http://www.oliomobile.com
You will find all the answers to your questions ...

SixK
by SixK
20/09/05, 15:44
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Alternative energy for a 2 wheels?
answers: 7
views: 5828

Try the 125cc 4-stroke, with mine, it's 3,9l / 100Km at 120 Meter ... (i.e. a small 110Km / h anyway) and 400Km of autonomy with its 16-liter tank :) it will avoid you take the lead with a Pantone assembly;) http: //www.dp.online.fr/e107_plugins/coppermine_menu/albums/userpics/1010 ...

Go Advanced search