Search found 447 results

by minguinhirigue
17/10/10, 21:34
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Green roof allows water recovery?
answers: 3
views: 18426

I didn't understand your question. You seem to mix economy, heating, rainwater recovery in a large fair ... An extensive or intensive green roof does not allow rainwater to be recovered, it is the additional storage tanks that can, or not insure this ...
by minguinhirigue
15/10/10, 07:46
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : 1000 km with an electric car battery charge
answers: 20
views: 9522

Citro, I agree that 2 hours of continuous driving is quite sufficient and that the performance of current electric cars is already sufficient even if they are poorly thought out (former thermal cars adapted to electrical devices ...):? The point is essentially to stop ...
by minguinhirigue
14/10/10, 08:49
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : 1000 km with an electric car battery charge
answers: 20
views: 9522

1000 km with an electric car battery charge

The "psychological" limit that many expected ... 1000 kilometers with a single battery charge of an electric vehicle, it is possible today ... The Japan Electric Vehicle Club has done it. Admittedly, the average speed is low (40km / h), but given the progress that continues to make ...
by minguinhirigue
06/10/10, 16:55
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Insulation and ventilation tips (70 home years)
answers: 13
views: 18395

Hi, can you describe your ground floor (high slab basement) a little better to see more clearly on the insulation and ventilation tips? What load-bearing materials? Wooden joists, concrete joists-slabs, solid slab with "straw + plaster insulation added on the underside or in the thick ...
by minguinhirigue
25/08/10, 14:22
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : New vacuum heat sensors
answers: 7
views: 8635

The system is not new and neither is the performance? The system is not as compact as the evacuated tubes present on the market (up to 350 ° C), it is more similar to cylindro-parabolic thermal power stations or Fresnel mirror power stations. Both capable of producing ...
by minguinhirigue
16/08/10, 08:54
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Giron comfortable for outdoor stairs?
answers: 2
views: 10647

Hello logredudon, If you want a large step, and your step heights are multiples of 8 cm ... you only have two choices: A) h = two logs = 16 cm => g = two steps = 65 + (65-2h) = 98cm B) h = one log = 8 cm => g = one step = 65-2h = 57 cm If your staircase does not respect this old rule ...
by minguinhirigue
09/06/10, 14:55
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Pac or gas condensation?
answers: 30
views: 15541

Hello, already bravo for the insulation of the house, R = 5 is not bad. To heat your 150 m², you were thinking of: - an aerothermal heat pump - a GAS condensing boiler. To compare between the two, in the north, the choice is quickly made, it will be gas with condensation, even if the price of GAS can still g ...
by minguinhirigue
16/05/10, 19:49
Subject : Class G House Insulation: Energetic Class Change
answers: 4
views: 14973

I understand the pricing issues. It is true that craftsmen today sometimes have impossible prices for "ecological" solutions ... PSE is really easy to ask, the price often follows. On the other hand, I am Aumicron on aerated concrete insulation. It is in my opinion a ...
by minguinhirigue
13/05/10, 21:06
Subject : Class G House Insulation: Energetic Class Change
views: 14973

There like that? It's impossible to say anything credible about the future value of your home's ECD. You can find DPE calculators to get an idea of ​​the new classes in which you are located, but it requires some precision on the surface of the house, the underlay ...
by minguinhirigue
29/04/10, 09:00
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Future of electrical storage: flywheel?
views: 8815

I dig up an old subject, a small application of flywheels in racing, with two flywheels delivering a peak of 164 hp for a GT3 porch: http://www.gizmag.com/williams-hybrid-p ... ent/14918/

Go Advanced search