Search found 447 results

by minguinhirigue
09/02/12, 11:05
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Sound insulation but not thermal (what material?)
answers: 128
views: 61659

In addition to the metal solutions offered by Deldeco, there are systems suitable for wood floors, such as fermacell sol dry screeds. In the image below you will see that you can attenuate airborne noise (R'wr in logarithmic scale) in several ways: - From below: 50 ...
by minguinhirigue
05/02/12, 18:15
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wind energy and wind turbines figures
answers: 58
views: 40381

Wind power is currently: 1) a non-solution to the energy problem and to global warming (energy demand is constantly increasing), 2) a new tax for all, 3) energy whose price is fixed in a purely virtual way (compared to market prices), 4) an enriched ...
by minguinhirigue
29/01/12, 13:57
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Bales of straw between I-beams under the roof
answers: 12
views: 9305

I recap, so as not to be mistaken. You build a straw house with I-beams under the roof of an existing frame. So no other permanent loads on the panels between beams than the weight of the boots themselves. In this case you have to check the type of panels ...
by minguinhirigue
21/12/11, 21:23
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Inter-seasonal solar thermal energy storage
answers: 15
views: 14740

Hello Benn. I had followed more than two years ago now the launch of the thread concerning the inter-seasonal storage with pebbles (superheated Canadian well with phase shift towards the domestic spaces) I continue to think that this is a useful technique of free heat production for any building ...
by minguinhirigue
03/12/11, 12:40
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Towards a logging industry?
answers: 11
views: 5867

Rather pleasant, the French forest is no longer viable because of the low mechanization of wages and the significant increase in labor costs. To be able to industrialize it a little, if that makes it possible to make wood energy viable (less fossil fuels) and to ensure sustainability, by ...
by minguinhirigue
01/12/11, 10:54
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Seeds of farm prohibited by the UMP !! Ashamed !!
answers: 55
views: 26283

Antoinet, do you sincerely think that if biological diversity is so important, it is to stay in banks and conservatories? I think that the decline in the genetic variety of cultivated plans is very real, and that its impact today on agricultural and culinary culture ...
by minguinhirigue
30/11/11, 08:45
Subject : MOB without vapor barrier
answers: 7
views: 10862

I am not asking myself the question for the USA or the West Indies, I am confined to the European climate ... The vapor barrier can be useful, I am not against. But when it comes to a timber frame house, I agree that letting the water vapor migrate naturally helps to clean the air a little ...
by minguinhirigue
30/11/11, 08:18
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Seeds of farm prohibited by the UMP !! Ashamed !!
answers: 55
views: 26283

Thank you Christophe for this little regulatory morning watch. I agree with you on the principle, the important thing is to ensure an easy recipe that does not limit the resource. If I agree with the remuneration of "artists" who have worked for a long time to select a semen ...
by minguinhirigue
22/11/11, 13:49
Subject : MOB without vapor barrier
answers: 7
views: 10862

Hello, You plan to build a MOB with thin walls, the only solution for what you described is the insulating panel to be coated. Depending on your budget and your interest in ecology or not, you will find this type of panel in polymers, various mineral wool, but also in hemp wool ...
by minguinhirigue
31/07/11, 22:01
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Do electricity with a solar panel hot water?
answers: 5
views: 6077

What you want to do (heat water to run a generator) is very rarely put into practice because it takes high temperatures for the conversion of solar energy into mechanical (or electrical) energy to be done with a good performance. Even with vacuum sensors (300 ...

Go Advanced search