Search found 62 results

View Logan
10/06/06, 19:26
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Making a home air conditioning (if possible ecological)
answers: 100
views: 270905

I think we have to look at passive solar techniques, without ventillo. I found that too, the vortex effect on the principle of the thermitière. It looks simple to do http://luc.merlovisking.chez-alice.fr/climat-clean.htm or that, in English: http: //www.rolexawards.com/laureate ...
View Logan
09/06/06, 21:35
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : EcoVillage project
answers: 45
views: 32790

The international situationist

Hi Thunderman I'm going to do some reviews on your green community project. I rely on my own experience which unfortunately left me with quite bitter memories. First of all, if you haven't already done so, I advise you to stay in several different communities ...
View Logan
23/03/06, 20:20
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [Unique Subject] Quotes (to be meditated?)
answers: 13
views: 9280

Realism is another name for dogmatism. There is not "one" realism, but heaps and heaps. In the name of realism, we have tried to justify all kinds of atrocities as well as angelism - but above all atrocities. Emmanuel Jouanne - Imaginary checkerboards **** and a few sentences taken from ...
View Logan
22/03/06, 22:53
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : MHD {Magneto-Hydro-Dynamique} and research by Jean-Pierre Petit
answers: 281
views: 269385

Hi everyone, it's been a long time To answer econology, I think what Padawan means is that jp-petit never spoke of using MHD in aeronautics to replace propulsion but rather to suppress waves shock and other trails. In any case, it would be more coherent ...
View Logan
15/06/04, 13:08
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : a stainless steel pantone !!!
answers: 6
views: 8609

Hi A stainless steel can be magnetic or become magnetic again: Magnetization of austenitic stainless steel: some clarifications Very often, on bodywork or frames, it is normal to recognize the degree of quality of a stainless steel by its magnetism. This use is questionable because, do ...
View Logan
17/03/04, 17:59
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : India could carburer to plastic
answers: 42
views: 52025

One can also imagine a miniature plastic converter embedded in your car and coupled with a pantone reactor.

There is the foot, I roll the plastic waste and I fill up in landfills.

arf, I have to stop science fiction :D
View Logan
17/03/04, 00:41

Except that if all the fuel thus produces only serves to fuel the process loop without remainder.
So they just invented a new form of waste incinerator, arf ...

The whole question of economic interest is in the famous remaining.
Nothing says that there ...
View Logan
16/03/04, 15:20

Hi, I note that by their own admission, economic profitability is not demonstrated. We can translate this as: To transform 1 kg of plastic into 1 kg of oil, you have to spend energy in the conversion process: more than 1 kg of oil equivalent. Or in other words, the process consumes ...
View Logan
15/03/04, 19:01
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Oil reserves, not glop
answers: 4
views: 4856

I think the info did not escape you. Needless to say what the members of this forum already know. But it's still surprising that the press talks about it so little when the short-term consequences are enormous for our economies. LONDON, March 4 (Reuters) - Royal Dutch / Shell, whose ...
View Logan
14/03/04, 14:55
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Regarding the "water car" ...
answers: 3
views: 8568

I had already posted the site of this article by CP Kouropoulos here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/mysteres-des-voitures-a-eau-t84.html I give it back: http://www.ovni.ch/~kouros/voiture.htm Incidentally it means that you ...

Go Advanced search