Search found 995 results

by hic
18/02/16, 12:49
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Please make an avatar!
answers: 21
views: 6880

Re: Please make an avatar!

Hic no avatar that does not exist please: it creates 404 for nothing! Thank you ... For the trouble you will have a mini taz lol Here is macro I have resized your avatar JR, you just have to put it in your profile: jr.jpg He is not nice Christophe? Hi Christophe the system did not support the avatar ...
by hic
18/02/16, 12:12
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Home dehumidifier, without refrigerant system
answers: 2
views: 2812

Home dehumidifier, without refrigerant system

Home dehumidifier If we cool a metal plate with outside air to 6 ° or 10 ° (at night in spring, autumn and... Winter?), We obtain the condensation of the inside air free of charge, without a refrigerant system. comfort Simulation like at home! Plating a plate of pol ...
by hic
18/02/16, 11:50
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Please make an avatar!
answers: 21
views: 6880

Re: Please make an avatar!

Macro wrote:I want this one ...
tumblr_mcvp0xYQXR1rc7o3ro1_500.png

I want the one that is displayed invisible : Mrgreen:
by hic
18/02/16, 11:00
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : Humidity: air saturation curve and% RH, Mollier
answers: 26
views: 158503

Re:

In this regard: At home, there is too much humidity in the house (the poor one is over 120 years old: D) With 21 degrees in the house, we have the feeling of being cold. We want to light the wood stove which warms your insides so well. I wonder if decrease the humidity with which app ...
by hic
16/02/16, 20:11
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Everything you need to know about photovoltaics in France
answers: 766
views: 236577

Re:

That it is possible to counter with "pivoting" panels: you have to sacrifice a little solar energy to favor the wine! I took a better look at the photos: it seems to be the case! Hi Did67 The basic problem is that there is too much sun in France for fresh wine ...
by hic
14/02/16, 16:18

Re: Humidity: air saturation curve and% RH, Mollier

Treating hygrometry costs less than heat treatment It is debatable! Example I have in mind: dehumidification is the solution used in municipal swimming pools ... but it is also possible to dispense with dehumification by maintaining the temperature of the air 2 ° C to that of the water. ..
by hic
12/02/16, 10:39

Re: Humidity: air saturation curve and% RH, Mollier

"comfort is 70% linked to the temperature of the walls" I know that I arrive a little late but in the event that its author is still present on the site ... I try: It is a "figure in the air "like" I'm 300% more cautious than the average "or it's based on ...
by hic
07/02/16, 12:03
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Stirling Generator + + Rocket Stove
answers: 53
views: 41428

Re: Stirling + rocket stove + generator

the linear alternator is not an improvement in a normal rotating alternator all the ironwork and all the copper is used at 100% ... in a linear alternator with oscillating motion the use of the material is much less optimized ... part of the magnetic circuit of a part ...
by hic
29/01/16, 13:34
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : My hydraulic mill 400 houses?
answers: 19
views: 6851

Re: My hydraulic mill for 400 houses?

Hi snowy

The permanent power of your standstill mill is equivalent to the average flow rate of its outlet.

Go Advanced search