Search found 995 results

by hic
29/02/16, 09:32
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : 1er step into the unknown, Electric Motor Differential Analysis
answers: 84
views: 50266

Re: 1er step into the unknown, Electric Motor Analysis Diffentiel

Monsieur tells you that an electric motor is relativistic. Not exactly. It is the propagation of electromagnetic waves at the speed of light that is and also "to call an electrical or magnetic phenomenon is only a question of point of view. Mathematically, we are dealing with a ...
by hic
29/02/16, 08:47

Monsieur tells you that an electric motor is relativistic. Not exactly. It is the propagation of electromagnetic waves at the speed of light that is and also "to call an electrical or magnetic phenomenon is only a question of point of view. Mathematically, we are dealing with a ...
by hic
29/02/16, 07:53

Not very clear the student and he did not even take the time to correct his mistakes. This one is clearer http://www.universalis.fr/encyclopedie/relativite-relativite-restreinte/9-champs-electriques-et-magnetiques/# Your conclusion is unrelated to your quote Hic! Its sector is inaccessible to ...
by hic
28/02/16, 23:23

Hello everyone An electric motor of 1Kw electric produces 1Kw mechanical through a total power of 1Kw magnetic, which does not allow "magnetic against magnetic reaction" feedback, This demonstration demonstrates the validity of the field theory unified ...
by hic
22/02/16, 11:47

I prefer not to respond to this personal attack ... the readers will make their opinion themselves by reading your reasoning and mine ... Personal attack ??? where are you going ??????? You did not even deny reading me or a big justified doubt. So I am very calm and serene, and I ask, c ...
by hic
21/02/16, 22:21

Christophe wrote:Me jdis: there is a catch in his reasoning! :D

You are the engineer who does not know how to make an energy balance? too easy !

but what was he going to do in this galley? : Mrgreen:

:
by hic
21/02/16, 18:24

An electric motor of 1Kw electric produces 1Kw mechanical Certainly not, nothing is perfect. No need to go further when you do not understand this: frown: Ask your energy balance, to see it is quickly done "1Kw electric produces 1Kw mechanical through a power ...
by hic
21/02/16, 16:26

Hello everyone An electric motor of 1Kw electric produces 1Kw mechanical through a total power of 1Kw magnetic, which does not allow "magnetic against magnetic reaction" feedback, This demonstration demonstrates the validity of the field theory unified ...
by hic
21/02/16, 09:34
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : Home dehumidifier, without refrigerant system
answers: 2
views: 2787

Re: Homemade dehumidifier, without refrigeration system

hi big green ATMC, precision the hygrometry is very high in summer and in summer it is more complicated to have 15 ° c. an old air conditioning. repent Dagata Hi Dagata What does not prevent that in summer, there is meteorological dew in the meadows, according to the dew point. The possibility of dehumidifying does not ...
by hic
18/02/16, 13:52
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Please make an avatar!
answers: 21
views: 6712

Re: Please make an avatar!

He should have ... but that's not what you put, it was a false link: so 404! So not nice for the waiter ... Here's a white thing that's okay, like the invisible man lol ... at least no 404! I sent the faulty image several times to your server, it dropped off the display after some ...

Go Advanced search