Search found 12298 results

by Ahmed
09/02/12, 20:57
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Power stations operating with pellets
answers: 19
views: 9171

Chatelot16 wrote:
... if sawdust has to be transported a long distance, it does not fill the trucks, it's too bulky: putting the sawdust in pellet can be profitable, just to save transportation ...

In short, we win on one side what we lose on the other! : Lol:
by Ahmed
09/02/12, 20:51
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Save our honey!
answers: 62
views: 21287

For the purely scientific debate, everything demonstrates the uselessness of GMOs as solutions to the problems of hunger in the world. Absolutely! What I meant is that even (which is not the case) if it were possible to demonstrate the harmlessness of GMOs, they would still be condemned by the ...
by Ahmed
09/02/12, 19:37
Subject : Save our honey!
answers: 62
views: 21287

Antoinet111 you write: it's sad to see you in the crowd rather than wanting to have reliable and unbiased information. It is one of the (im)postures of science and technology to appear neutral and purely rational in order to better recognize the interests to which...
by Ahmed
09/02/12, 19:18
Subject : Organization of demonstration after the elections ...
answers: 37
views: 14102

I have already said what little good I think of Attali, however, he would have said, regarding the next elections that the result did not matter since the winner would be the IMF anyway... I did not never doubted his lucidity, nor his tendency to play "The Watchdogs"...
by Ahmed
09/02/12, 19:12
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : The seeds a real treasure
answers: 35
views: 32342

The argument about the Irish famine clearly illustrates this lack of perspective. It was following conflicts between Irish Catholics and the dominant English that the rules of inheritance regarding land caused a reduction in the size of farms, a reduction which was...
by Ahmed
09/02/12, 18:24
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : The seeds a real treasure
answers: 35
views: 32342

Antoinet111, you write: ...do a quick calculation, you take the current yields, you subtract 58% of the share coming from varietal improvement and you try to feed everyone, it is already not possible at At present, how do you do it, you who know everything? ? ? ? It's me who ...
by Ahmed
04/02/12, 21:29
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Silo for pellets and resistance screed
answers: 46
views: 28232

I have the impression that you are getting upset over nothing much, in ignorance of the precise reality of this particular case... 8) I have seen quite a few basement "slabs" made, that's how it's happening*: a welded mesh with square mesh is placed on the ground (with or without pre-prepared hedgehog...
by Ahmed
29/01/12, 22:30
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Kroll burner with oil drain
answers: 8
views: 36288

Without claiming that the combustion of used oil is devoid of any toxicity, I seem to remember that its ban was based on the risk of incorporating electrical transformer oil, an oil which contains PCBs. PCBs are persistent toxicants and the burning of these h...
by Ahmed
29/01/12, 22:15
Subject : Organization of demonstration after the elections ...
answers: 37
views: 14102

...show them that we know that it is not enough to elect another puppet to change everything, that it is useless, therefore that we are there to help them make decisions, and the right ones ! I note a form of contradiction in this sentence: on the one hand affirming that the new elected official will be a...
by Ahmed
28/01/12, 20:12
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Roberval-Merry Rotating Balance
answers: 34
views: 37029

That Force CGAINST Electro Mecstatic be with you!Image

Go Advanced search