Search found 12298 results

by Ahmed
05/09/12, 21:29
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Stop animal proteins and cancers
answers: 148
views: 43711

Yes thanks!

Just a word about wars: they are always "fair", because always defensive ... :frown:

Another quote from Ghandi:
The greatness of a civilization is measured by the way it treats animals "
by Ahmed
05/09/12, 21:17
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Placebo and Nocebo effects explained by Dr. Lemoine
answers: 32
views: 16814

Of course, this "captivity" is real and stressful, hence the response from the laboratories which supply the neuroleptics which hide the symptoms! A remark concerning the lack of influence of the practitioner's speech on very young patients and animals: the content of the speech...
by Ahmed
05/09/12, 21:00

Janic, I don't really understand this passage:
The parallel of this philosopher serves to show (I think) that killing in time of war to defend oneself is "justifiable", but killing for free by considering the other as unworthy of living: the spirit is the same.
by Ahmed
05/09/12, 20:53
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Goldman Sachs, the bank that manages ... the world!
answers: 91
views: 56512

Laborit was talking about school in general and probably rather basic training: at the level of HEC and ENA, the games are made.
by Ahmed
05/09/12, 20:48
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : progressive tariffs on domestic energy 2013?
answers: 84
views: 77046

It is difficult to assess today the scope of such a measure which will depend on its exact methods of application. I do not believe that it is, in essence, complex: after all, traders all apply decreasing prices without this posing any big problems, why, a priori...
by Ahmed
05/09/12, 20:41

Obamot, you write: Well, I don't think the quote is good. The question is not whether or not the Nazis ate their victims, but that of the instrumentalization of the other. This is why the example of the accident in the Andes does not shed any light on the subject. Intra-specific mandication...
by Ahmed
05/09/12, 20:18
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems

When I speak of intelligence, it is to put it "rapidly", it would be better to say well trained (politicians are professionals, alas!), for the rest, I doubt that they are less "primitive" (in the sense loved by Sen-no-sen and Laborit*) than ordinary mortals. The interior...
by Ahmed
05/09/12, 20:01

Yes, excellent quote!
Becoming a vegetarian for fear of cancer is ultimately selfish; however, it would be objective progress.
But, if it is out of compassion for animals, the register is totally different ...
by Ahmed
05/09/12, 19:38

I will have to make an effort to be clearer: for several posts I have felt that misunderstandings are taking hold. https://www.econologie.info/smileys/smileys63.gif However, I like the slightly allusive style. 8) I don't believe, Obamot, that politicians are overwhelmed and that they...
by Ahmed
05/09/12, 19:15

@ Janic:...and from animal to man, there is only one step...taken a long time ago: instrumentalization is an inseparable whole, which is why it is essential to improve our relationships with animals to hope to do the same within human society. The question of cancer someone...

Go Advanced search