Search found 11023 results

by Ahmed
12/08/22, 12:44
Forum : Waste, recycling and reuse of old objects
Subject : Sawdust Paper Log Press Project
answers: 152
views: 10825

Re: Sawdust Paper Log Press Project

Grass clippings are clearly among the substances useful to the soil and which should not be used as fuel. Theoretically this would obviously be possible (some do), but the intrinsic interest is slim. Regardless of the substance considered, one must also take into account its...
by Ahmed
10/08/22, 22:16

I would like to elaborate a bit on my answer to your interesting question. I have spoken of the diversity of criteria for the use of the forest: it is clear that the case of a small area devoted exclusively to the production of logs or chips for someone for whom this is the priority concern does not constitute ...
by Ahmed
10/08/22, 21:51
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming
answers: 1864
views: 211497

Re: The latest figures and weather consequences of global warming

Einstein, who is much more than a great scientist, recommended: "Do not listen to those who have answers, but to those who have questions". A "human" disposition that would explain everything would explain nothing since the choices of the various human groups are very different, even...
by Ahmed
10/08/22, 11:33

The application of this model presupposes either a lot of manpower (which can be simple on an individual scale), or a reflection on the optimization of this management mode and on the adaptation of the tools. Because, on the one hand of the little commercial value of this type of production and on the other...
by Ahmed
09/08/22, 22:10

No, my relationship to time is very particular and absolutely does not fit into this consideration... It's just the difference between duration of consumption and re-production* which are not in a compatible proportion in my eyes, this qi is at the origin of the illusion of "sustainability" (...
by Ahmed
09/08/22, 21:02

I do not pretend to solve this energy problem on a significant scale, but only intend and modestly to illustrate a "bottom up" approach far removed from the illusions distilled by the media Corentin de Chatelperron and his "low tech" pseudonyms... I con...
by Ahmed
09/08/22, 19:42

Simplicity is often misleading, but it is more comfortable* , hence, perhaps, your interpretation! :lol: Bah, precisely yes, it's just that they don't have the tools to achieve this: knowledge, energy, capital. Hasty and unfounded conclusion other than a character projection...
by Ahmed
09/08/22, 19:31

If a number of papers or plastics leave and especially leave for China, it is for a reason that I approached in my last messages: the qualities of these materials are diverse and the additives, as well as the composites remove any economic interest * to their recycling compared to the cost...
by Ahmed
09/08/22, 16:03

It's good to seek to advance the schmilblick and I thank you for your continued interest. I am naturally open to any remarks, criticisms or proposals from all those who follow this thread... 8)
by Ahmed
09/08/22, 15:59

Unfortunate! Quickly put away that razor, you'll hurt yourself! :mrgreen: It would be better to use good glasses... :wink: ...those that are not limited to mere appearances... There is no "human" in search of comfort* that holds, many humans have made other choices, but the select...

Go Advanced search