Search found 12298 results

by Ahmed
27/03/24, 18:42
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?
answers: 63
views: 1062

Re: “Chinese” electric chainsaws and delimbers: what are they worth?

Une faute fréquente chez les amateurs (voire + si affinités!) est de pousser la lime vers le bas. Résultat, l'angle du bord d'attaque est modifié, voire laissé émoussé, et de la matière est enlevée à proximité des rivetages, ce qui provoque une rupture de la chaîne alors qu'elle n'est souvent qu'à m...
by Ahmed
27/03/24, 12:33

Un métier, certes, cependant un utilisateur régulier de cet engin se doit d'être capable d'affûter sur place chaque fois que nécessaire. Il existe des tutos (+ ou - bons) et également des guides qui facilitent la tâche... Les principales difficultés tiennent: - à la non symétrie de la tronçonneuse q...
by Ahmed
27/03/24, 10:39

L'affûtage de la chaîne est effectivement déterminante dans les performances de ces engins et ça reste un point d'achoppement pour les amateurs. Des tentatives techniques avaient été tentées pour y remédier, avec des dentures particulières, mais je n'ai rien vu de concluant. Je vois même des utilisa...
by Ahmed
19/03/24, 21:47
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : I broke my Merlin wood! Repair and galvanized steel armoring!
answers: 34
views: 1175

Re: I broke my Merlin wood! Repair and galvanized steel armoring!

Soldering the top sleeve to the merlin iron isn't a bad idea, but the zinc isn't going to make things any easier. As for assembly, I do it a little differently: I tend to split the sleeve and adapt it to the handle in one piece (but it is possible in two...), then... .
by Ahmed
17/03/24, 19:42
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Guy VS Obamot, the weak links of forum, who should stay?
answers: 122
views: 3391

Re: The sexist campaign of AdopteUnMec! Feminization of our Society?

Stop the one-upmanship, even if I recognize your respective gifts! I encourage you both to (much) more Moderation... : roll:
by Ahmed
17/03/24, 18:15
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

Re: Guy VS Obamot, the weak links of forum, who should stay?

If you have read, oh Christophe, any support from Daesh on my part, reread carefully and with your fingers, please... : Mrgreen:
The right-wing of the world is a much more general phenomenon and cannot be reduced to this single angle of attack. Furthermore, let us avoid confusing consequences and causes.
by Ahmed
16/03/24, 22:11

If the response to a threat is sought in a mimetic approach, then the adversary has already won. We must not forget the aspect of overbidding that this strategy implies. It’s one way of looking at things, but the essential thing is elsewhere; probably less in mimicry than...
by Ahmed
16/03/24, 19:32

Sanguine sometimes, but given the level of attacks endured, it seems proportional to me and in no way constituting an abnormality. Its wholesomeness can only be doubted if the criterion chosen is the approval of singularly brownish opinions (even if not perceived as such by their followers)...

Go Advanced search