Search found 20362 results

by Did67
08/03/22, 14:15
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?
answers: 363
views: 45874

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

...in my heart, after the surprise and disappointment, I actually find it rather nice...(if you doubted it, you disappoint me?)...obviously it pisses me off for work (physical and intellectual ) realized...but the harm is not that huge. I'm going to have to review my planting strategy...
by Did67
08/03/22, 14:10
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4010168

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

...For me even the urine, I thought it was organic. To be very precise, urea is not clear: for some, it is the simplest possible organic molecule, with one atom of C, one of O (oxygen) and two amine radicals - NH 2 ... For others, it is a mineral... What there is ...
by Did67
08/03/22, 14:07

There's one on nitrogen! Urea, I no longer know if I mention it with the mineral forms... Ammonitrate and urea are the two forms of "chemical" nitrogenous fertilizers (in general; urea is produced as nitrogenous waste from our bodies, to rid it of amine radicals - from acids...
by Did67
08/03/22, 12:30

but isn't its "mineral nutrient solution", at this stage, pure organic matter? where is the N bound, contained in complex molecules? and therefore cannot yet benefit his garlic since mineralization can only take place after the soil has warmed up when the...
by Did67
08/03/22, 11:03
Subject : Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

Christophe wrote:Yesterday afternoon I saw a disaster...

You think like an "intensive" farmer! Disaster!

Well, downside: you're not talking about poisoning.

You should have written "Miracle: there are still beavers in my corner..."! And I feed them.
by Did67
08/03/22, 10:57

A doubt ? Not me ! Note the shavings on one of the photos: they gnaw from the "top" and from the "bottom", the wood removed in the middle remaining on the spot as "chips"... It's like the sawdust left by the chainsaw. But the beaver's teeth are much bigger than the...
by Did67
08/03/22, 10:53

Rajqawee wrote:I even wonder if it wouldn't work with....old fabric (sheets, etc.)

If it is not synthetic, it will decompose quite quickly: cotton is a cellulose fiber, just like straw!

[see the "slip tests" to "assess" the biological activity of the soil]
by Did67
08/03/22, 09:53

in the video, the guy seems to think that it's the "Stickstoff", ie the N of his fertilizer which acts. Sascha is not an agronomist (which doesn't detract from his friendly side - it's just sometimes a bit approximate - he relies on Marcel, who has professional training, but...
by Did67
08/03/22, 09:46

for me it remains a little vague these stories of urea, mineral or organic nitrogen etc. is it true that plants are able to absorb even organic, namely molecules not yet completely decomposed, not yet mineralized ? in the video, the guy seems to think it's the "...

Go Advanced search