Search found 20362 results

by Did67
10/03/22, 12:27
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24245
views: 4010666

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

I wish you good luck for the knots in the brain, but we know your motivation and your finesse of mind to get around the blockages to ultimately get your message across, but it will still keep you busy and that's a challenge which must not displease to take up :mrgreen: ...
by Did67
10/03/22, 09:31

We agree. I just put a light on the back of the room: the limits. Like when I "criticize" the "organic" and point out its limits, it's not that I'm against it - as I'm sometimes blamed for not listening / reading what I'm saying. Or read the beginning...
by Did67
10/03/22, 09:16
Subject : The Potager du Sloth: the book
answers: 1561
views: 299342

Re: Le Potager du Sloth: the book

That's why I "shake": no harvest without shaking! The difficulty, live, in a conference, is to shake without breaking. Coconut trees do not all have the same flexibility!!! But it's also the case in my videos, where it's worse: I'm in improv mode but I don't have the signs...
by Did67
09/03/22, 09:06

Don't take this the wrong way, but this "way" is a dead end! To assess whether a change, a "project", a "method" of gardening makes sense, you always have to ask yourself the question: can it be generalized to the greatest number?? What happens if everyone...
by Did67
08/03/22, 21:36

A staggering figure is little known (but in the footnote of my first book): the farms of our grandparents operated mainly on solar power, which "fed" men, animals... They did not consume oil. The French farm today consumes as much energy...
by Did67
08/03/22, 16:15

We will certainly be forced to do so, if only because of the depletion of the phosphorus mines, and the increase in the cost of fossil fuels for the production of synthetic nitrogen fertilizer. The network of wastewater treatment plants on the other side of the Rhine (Baden-Wurtenberg) is being equipped to...
by Did67
08/03/22, 16:07
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?
answers: 363
views: 45903

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

Don't forget that underground, the water table extends well beyond the river... At 3 m, your willows, once rooted, will find water. If they are found at the edge of the water, traditionally, it is because the meadows are mowed, except the edges of the river... What you can ask your wags is...
by Did67
08/03/22, 14:17
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?
answers: 363
views: 45903

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

I'm going to have to review my planting strategy though... There you go. First observe. Then understand: how far from the river do they pick the trees. In my opinion, they don't go far: danger for them and work to drag the poles... So you pull your head back... What...

Go Advanced search