Search found 20362 results

by Did67
22/01/08, 15:55
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Compare the cost of heating energy
answers: 30
views: 35399

Always my problems of ignorance of forums: I thought I had made a "pm", my answer having no collective interest. It's a yes. I already have a good collection of photos: construction of the silo, dismantling and reassembly of the boiler... Ok great I will send you a PM with my email for...
by Did67
21/01/08, 14:55

ps: last general remark, does anyone know how boiler efficiencies are given for what operating range? It's probably like cars: ideal laboratory data over a very specific operating range. I can't answer you, I can just...
by Did67
21/01/08, 14:41

Christophe wrote:Not yet paid but already installed? Or simply ordered? :?:

Installed. She walks. Billing in progress. The chimney casing is done today, a few days late.
by Did67
21/01/08, 14:39

Thank you for the clarification did(ier?)67! By the way, have you seen our “boiler” wood-burning installation? 0% electronics on the boiler (original), 100% Bourine!! I named: a deom!! :cheesy: No. For reasons of personal constraints, very variable schedules, etc... I wanted a...
by Did67
21/01/08, 14:33

Re: Comparison of the cost of heating energy

- boiler efficiency (Okofen PESK 15 - condensing) = 100,6% (according to the official tests of the Austrian institute which certifies boilers - "up to 104%" according to the manufacturer); and not 70%; generally speaking, serious brands (Austrian or German) look...
by Did67
21/01/08, 14:26

ps: last general remark, does anyone know how boiler efficiencies are given for what operating range? It's probably like cars: ideal laboratory data over a very specific operating range. I can't answer you, I can just...
by Did67
21/01/08, 09:12

Some details: a) 330€ is the price in a 15kg "bag" generally sold for 5€... If it is offered in this packaging it is because some people use it thinking of doing business... .or this is not the case b) For the condensation wood yields I ask to see the excess...
by Did67
20/01/08, 23:10

Re: Comparison of the cost of heating energy

Online publication of a quick comparison of heating energy costs taken (with some modifications) from this document: https://www.econologie.com/forums/file-heat-balance-and-losses-of-a-house-t4247.html There are some approximations but it gives a good idea of ​​the cost of useful energy...
by Did67
20/01/08, 22:38
Subject : Fuel boiler replacement for PAC, budget exploded
answers: 44
views: 43148

Re: Replacement of fuel boiler for PAC, broken budget

Hi all ! I come here looking for help and advice to replace my fuel boiler. I live with my friend and my daughter in an old house that we bought in April and since November we have already swallowed more than 1500 liters of fuel. the hour of the third filling at 750 euros appr ...
by Did67
20/01/08, 21:55
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Purchase pellets in Alsace (68) or in the Rhine
answers: 23
views: 43567

Re: Buy pellets in Alsace (68) or in the Rhine

Good evening, I am looking for a good plan to buy the pellets. Until now, I have been sourcing from Alsace Pellets. But what an increase in prices since autumn 2006. Do you know of another distributor in Alsace or in Germany. I just had it delivered by Schellinger, A ...

Go Advanced search