Search found 20362 results

by Did67
03/02/08, 11:28
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wood pellet boiler
answers: 19
views: 18972

Re: Wood Pellet Boiler

Help !! I am a priori, the only unfortunate owner of an OERTLI brand wood pellet boiler in Alsace. I come back after a tour of the Oertli site. For you, Laurent, it looks like hypothesis 2 of my previous post. A classic boiler "converted" to pell...
by Did67
03/02/08, 10:31
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Wood pellet boiler
answers: 19
views: 18972

Re: Wood Pellet Boiler

Help !! I am a priori, the only unfortunate owner of an OERTLI brand wood pellet boiler in Alsace. Always a bad sign. For you, it's too late, but for all those who are thinking about switching to pellets, a 1st rule: be wary when the installer or the import...
by Did67
29/01/08, 19:28
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : The hydrogen vehicle seen by TOTAL
answers: 32
views: 17464

For the flop I don't know but he charged €850...so it's not in series. OK. I opposed "series" to "prototype", and not to "option"... and hop their CO2 average drops... Are European standards not weighted averages? I hope they know this to...
by Did67
29/01/08, 18:47

as standard a start & stop and above all a braking recovery system (in addition to the FAP) see the subject Efficient Dynamics The "start and stop", Citroën did it on a C3 model I believe (or C2?). A commercial flop, to my knowledge... Not the energy recovery under braking! I ...
by Did67
29/01/08, 17:28

...it is not marketed (in France I suppose?). No: EVERYWHERE. BMW advertises "image", with a prototype, to occupy the ground and take care of its image... and make people dream! And, in the meantime, sell cars that are certainly sophisticated, but arch-classic and quite polluting....
by Did67
29/01/08, 17:20
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : The Mitsubishi Outlander is entitled to the ecological bonus !!!
answers: 68
views: 28074

Hello, So be a little less intransigent. Please: assume your choices but do not try to convince! There is no technical reason to drive on the roads in 4x4. If not to be "higher" than the others, if not the "look" of some of these ve...
by Did67
29/01/08, 17:00
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : The Mitsubishi Outlander is entitled to the ecological bonus !!!
answers: 68
views: 28074

Re: The Mitsubishi Outlander is entitled to the ecological bonus !!

I just saw this in a prospectus: €1500 "ecological" bonus for the purchase of a new Outlander... uh wouldn't that be almost a 4x4 SUV by chance? When will we stop the “ecological nonsense”? Please note: 1) concerns Belgium... 2) a priori, this is a promotion of construction...
by Did67
28/01/08, 22:29
Subject : Miscanthus in Alsace, pellets and solar!
answers: 47
views: 29372

These forests could very well become arable land...or conversely, these forests could very well have replaced agricultural land years ago...I'm sure it exists even if it's rather the opposite that happens. usually happens... Not always! In the Middle Ages, a large part of France...
by Did67
28/01/08, 16:21

Yes looping but there is worse: they are economically profitable simply because their energy is subsidized... Yes. As for wind power - you say it. Two remarks: 1) It is not uncommon for public authorities to subsidize what is considered positive and new (because it is very expensive until it is...
by Did67
28/01/08, 15:58

Didier you are tough, I think his question is more than legitimate and it is not extremism! Affirmative. Please accept my apologies to those who may have been shocked by this. I'm talking about the passage on an "adolescent" attitude, which "dreams of an ideal". Totally moved. And bang! In r...

Go Advanced search