Search found 20362 results

by Did67
16/03/22, 10:11
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio
answers: 24243
views: 3506441

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

In Strasbourg too, collective composting at the bottom of buildings has developed, sometimes with, when the "lawn" was large enough, a garden... I think that separate collection is another option that will remain "legal"? And I'm going to have to revive my idea of ​​"perimeter...
by Did67
15/03/22, 17:37
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : The Beavers in my garden...or almost!
answers: 67
views: 7721

Re: The Beavers in my garden...or almost!

That they gnaw the bones, that, I am willing to admit: minerals, etc...
by Did67
15/03/22, 17:31

I don't laugh about it that much...Because I don't know if it comes from my medical treatments or from my illness...But my memory of recent events of names, first names...N' is not at all what it was years ago.... Sorry, you excuse me, I thought I was doing a trivial joke... In f...
by Did67
15/03/22, 17:26

I had read in the motorcycle journal a "postcard from Fred" who was traveling in North America. He had been surprised by the carcasses gnawed by the beavers that trailed on his road Beavers that all the sites that I have just leafed through - because surprised - designate how vegetarian, eater of ec...
by Did67
15/03/22, 17:22

Christophe wrote:
(it's so rare... : Lol: )

What is rare? Macro's memories? Or the neurons on this forum ??

[it was to keep the fun going!]
by Did67
11/03/22, 10:31
Subject : Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?
answers: 322
views: 24095

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

What are they intrusive at Amazon: here is the book proposal they make to me! https://www.amazon.fr/Castor-Pierre-Cabard/dp/2603016016/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=DDELb&pf_rd_p=9d51afdd-c3b2-47c5-9970-4e6fab69b700&pf_rd_r=G9QMF1SMFQATHW2AMVNF&pd_rd_090-1=deacb428a...
by Did67
11/03/22, 09:51
Subject : haylage
answers: 5
views: 1863

Re: Wrapped hay

You forgot the sauerkraut. In effect ! That said, the comparison "living soil" / "digestive system (of mammals" has all the limits of comparisons: with us, the stomach passes all food to an extreme acid treatment. Much more than vinegar or sauerkraut or l. ..
by Did67
10/03/22, 18:58
Subject : haylage
answers: 5
views: 1863

Re: Wrapped hay

Good question - I almost didn't see it! The question of the pH will depend a lot on the starting pH of the soil... In my opinion, if the fermentation is successful, it is a lactic fermentation and very quickly, this lactic acid will be... digested! Who cares about the toxicity of a yogurt?? It is, however, l...
by Did67
10/03/22, 18:36
Subject : Which fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

Re: What fast-growing tree species in a garden to have the equivalent of 0.5 to 1 stere of wood per year?

It was just a curiosity... Mine (basic - I have to get the memory card, view it on the computer) is dead. I forgot it outside, on a tree, all winter... She didn't like it. Dead. Chinoiserie too!!!! It allowed me to see that just across the fence...
by Did67
10/03/22, 16:05

If I understand correctly, it's mainly to download the images without manipulating the camera... You won't be able to "watch" the beavers at work live in your living room! It's a bit like my Nikon: I can see the image it will take via an "app" - and trigger it remotely. In mod...

Go Advanced search