Search found 781 results

by nonoLeRobot
05/09/05, 15:37
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : For the presidential 2007
answers: 27
views: 13874

speaking of him, there is a funny game with José Bové: http://www.la-vache-folle.com/jose.html
by nonoLeRobot
05/09/05, 01:35
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Overtax the most polluting cars
answers: 32
views: 20231

sorry I made it (efforts) - >>> with oil and pantone  

Yes I wasn't targeting you at all, it was just a good opportunity to say what I wanted to say. : rolleyes:

In addition it is true that you are very active in concrete things :) .
by nonoLeRobot
04/09/05, 18:09

anyway, while there will be fossil to burn we are not close to seeing the overunit in this low world I want to be open on the over the overunit and let those who believe believe in it but if it's an excuse so as not to make an effort on pollution by saying that there will be ...
by nonoLeRobot
02/09/05, 17:49
Subject : Debates on the future of nuclear waste
answers: 8
views: 5587

A major "impartial" debate on the storage of nuclear waste will be launched in France, everyone will be able to participate. I foresee long debates turning in circles leading at the end to the same opinions always divergent but you never know ...
by nonoLeRobot
02/09/05, 15:55

Yes you are right the principle of the gray card is stupid and on the price of a large vehicle, it is negligible it is true it is more to make noise than to be effective.
by nonoLeRobot
02/09/05, 15:43
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : mechanical perpetual motion explanations
answers: 49
views: 47066

yes that's right what are you up to with Rulian: rolleyes:? The impatience is already rising that Rulian has been baiting us for a long time with his surprise in the signing ... :)
by nonoLeRobot
02/09/05, 14:56

I find the principle interesting (well yes it penalizes large 4x4s for example) and not the smallest cars which belong to those who have less means. I find you a little always never happy since the time we talk about it is finally happening. Engines that reject m ...
by nonoLeRobot
01/09/05, 18:44
Subject : "helping the tank" of 75 euros
answers: 3
views: 6307

Thank you because when writing the news I had no idea but hey I was hoping that it was only a help and actually, I am happy (from an ecological point of view) to see that the premium is low compared to the increase in the price of fuel oil.

Otherwise, yes going to wood would be a good idea;)
by nonoLeRobot
28/01/05, 15:23
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : Put the huileeee!
answers: 7
views: 7190

It is surely understood, that the CO2 which is produced was absorbed by rapeseed the previous year. That said I agree it is not very rigorous and by dint of saying too much, it may undermine the HBV.
by nonoLeRobot
20/01/05, 18:25
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Flax
answers: 0
views: 4521

Flax also has very interesting properties and all the plants can be profitable. In addition it makes pretty little blue flowers ;-) Some links while waiting for better: Linen: http://www.lin.asso.fr Insulation:

Go Advanced search