Search found 781 results

by nonoLeRobot
17/10/05, 13:31
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Kyot'Home in PHP?
answers: 17
views: 14556

Are you sure you didn't have occupant number = 0?

Otherwise I don't understand
by nonoLeRobot
16/10/05, 22:28

Well here are the basic functions work for non-collective systems. Take a look at: http://khachard.free.fr/Econologie/Kyothome Attention it's still in the test phase but it seems to work ;-) so go ahead, register...
by nonoLeRobot
14/10/05, 16:43

A user-friendly online version where you could compare yourself to others or to the national average while having the possibility of remaining anonymous and everyone could give their techniques, tips or projects. With also the possibility of seeing the evolution over the months and years. I will find...
by nonoLeRobot
30/09/05, 18:54
Subject : Your questions and suggestions
answers: 14
views: 13053

Great idea and spreadsheet! I'm in any collective (even electricity) it's hard to calculate but it's excellent all the same. When will transportation be taken into account ;-) If not, just one thing, under openoffice, the given page is hidden by the explanatory - descriptive bubbles. If you can...
by nonoLeRobot
30/09/05, 15:22
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Building a 2 hp electric
answers: 87
views: 142844

For high powers, the rehostat does not seem appropriate to me (it will heat up, lose energy and be hard to find), it would be better to use a chopper, the principle is an electronic system which turns off and on very quickly the engine according to the power required. Even pr...
by nonoLeRobot
19/09/05, 17:51
Forum : Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations
Subject : Attention the credulous !!
answers: 33
views: 23104

You are right, the problem is not the 4x4 in the city, there is no problem for anyone to have 4 wheel drive. But what we would like are vehicles that consume little and can pollute, do not use the whole place (in town), do not hide the view (in town), do not be dangerous ....
by nonoLeRobot
15/09/05, 12:51
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Cycclone magnet motor
answers: 6
views: 12246

I will not go back to debates that we have already had in quantity, I just warn that some are making money on the sale of non-functional plans. I am not trying to prove anything since I have said until proven guilty. Otherwise the proof that it does not exist is a bit like proving that the father ...
by nonoLeRobot
14/09/05, 22:34
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Cycclone magnet motor
answers: 6
views: 12246

It is not easy to have plans since until proven otherwise this type of engine does not work and cannot work. I remind you that even the most powerful magnets generate great force at a distance but no energy. Of course, until proven otherwise but the video does not ...
by nonoLeRobot
12/09/05, 13:53
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Participation in Wikilivre?
answers: 2
views: 5262

There is only the heating which is a bit drafted, and you have to click on it to go there (it's a separate page), I thought separated into 3 points - Location, Insulation, Heating so as not to have something too too heavy, especially as WIKI delivers it seems to saturate a little. But let's forget everything ...
by nonoLeRobot
09/09/05, 22:41
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Participation in Wikilivre?
answers: 2
views: 5262

Participation in Wikilivre?

Well it's not easy to keep up to date and write a big doc like that, and if I block, it blocks everyone. That's why I propose to use a tool made exactly for that: wikilivre especially since wikipedia is taking on an enormous scale, it's time to take the bandwagon, ...

Go Advanced search