Search found 781 results

by nonoLeRobot
30/11/05, 14:02
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : The surunité exists ...
answers: 68
views: 60376

: Evil: Ah no no no Christophe you're getting carried away. Two points are false: - The image of the oil well is false, it's not just a way of seeing things!!! You do not count the potential energy (in chemical form) which decreases as much as the energy that you recover. You can use the image that the...
by nonoLeRobot
29/11/05, 18:36
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Econology in 10 sentences
answers: 18
views: 12965

Good according to this text "Ecology and capitalism: Inconciliable" it's bad start: http://www.cmaq.net/fr/node.php?id=22746

Note that I haven't read it yet (too long ...)
by nonoLeRobot
29/11/05, 17:56
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Econology in 10 sentences
views: 12965

The economy is not the enemy of ecology and can even be a support!

by nonoLeRobot
25/11/05, 16:46
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : For John Deere the HVB is not synonymous with ecology!
answers: 14
views: 14352

bob_isat wrote:The student in question works on fuel oil and .... water doping by SPAD system !!

Very very interesting ....
by nonoLeRobot
25/11/05, 13:07
Forum : Biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ...
Subject : For John Deere the HVB is not synonymous with ecology!
answers: 14
views: 14352

Okay it's a petroleum-state plot ;-) but I would still like to know the results at the NOx and particle level etc. If there are some who have them, I am interested.
by nonoLeRobot
09/11/05, 18:53
Subject : New forum
answers: 25
views: 18267

Good job Christophe, congratulations.

I take this opportunity to try. I'm happy, the function to see the last messages since the last connection is well worth the top ten so it's cool !!!
by nonoLeRobot
06/11/05, 21:49
Subject : ToolBarre econology
views: 18943

Hey you could add RMC ;-)

Otherwise, no I didn't notice anything about the beeps
by nonoLeRobot
04/11/05, 19:30
Subject : ToolBarre econology
views: 18943

The chat is great, the news too I would like to change the logo so as not to reflect the economy by inserting the yellow and round E on the earth of the same size. For the symbol of forum, it would take something more explicit (if you haven't found it, it's the earth) here are my opinions...
by nonoLeRobot
23/10/05, 22:31
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Ecological Builder Search on Nantes
answers: 10
views: 18395

To start you can already start with the ADEME http://www.ademe.fr/particuliers/default.htm where you will have the conventional solutions and also the financial aid (VAT deduction, bonuses, tax deductions) address ...
by nonoLeRobot
20/10/05, 13:04
Subject : Auto Financing
answers: 25
views: 17358

Apinc offers free hosting for non-commercial sites. We used it to save the search, it worked well. It could surely host econology. I see they also host blue planet for example: http://apinc.org/ ...

Go Advanced search