Search found 781 results

View nonoLeRobot
05/02/14, 21:34
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)
answers: 64
views: 23471

Indeed it is interesting especially for hormones. Moreover, during the operation it's scary. But it is still necessary to calm down it represents only 0.25% of the brain.
View nonoLeRobot
02/02/14, 12:49
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : TATA car tire - Guy Negro
answers: 38
views: 25948

Thank you citro that's what I wanted to know. But do you have sources of what you say?

If you have links, I'm interested.
View nonoLeRobot
01/02/14, 01:14
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : TATA car tire - Guy Negro
answers: 38
views: 25948

Hi, Happy New Year everyone. We would have to find all the history of our messages but I have no doubt that aunty was had like the others. I believe that in fact the name under Tata is the OneFlowAir and indeed on the site there is only one article of 2012. And even by searching under & q ...
View nonoLeRobot
21/01/13, 15:04
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Super econological subject without telling the 13h15
answers: 4
views: 8363

The distribution of chickens in a village. 2 hens per inhabitant suddenly they have greatly reduced organic waste. In the same village they have cows and goats to mow the shoulders like your rabbits. There is a self-managed timber company in a village (Millevahes) which has ...
View nonoLeRobot
21/01/13, 03:11
Subject : Super econological subject without telling the 13h15
views: 8363

Super econological subject without telling the 13h15

Hello, happy new year everyone. I came across this report "utopia notebooks" from 13:15 pm very interesting or without saying it deals with econology. http://13h15-le-samedi.france2.fr/?page=accueil&rubrique=reportages&video=manuel_13h15_reportage_1_20130119_220_19012013141308_F2 What ...
View nonoLeRobot
29/10/12, 16:31
Forum : electric transport: cars, bicycles, public transport, planes ...
Subject : Velib or Bixi energy balance
views: 5913

Velib or Bixi energy balance

Hello,

it is for a friend who is doing a study on the energy balance of the bixi (velib in Quebec)

Someone would know where to find the info on the energy necessary for a velib compared to a normal bicycle.

Otherwise the same for maintenance.

thank you, nono
View nonoLeRobot
19/04/12, 22:47
Subject : Jancovici the Senate (actual cost of French nuclear kWh)
answers: 29
views: 17396

Excellent that sums it all up.

It is true that that does not really answer the question ... :?
View nonoLeRobot
28/10/11, 11:34
Subject : "Anti-ecological" site: good or bad faith?
answers: 14
views: 8683

"Anti-ecological" site: good or bad faith?

Hello,

I wanted to point out this site to you: http://www.contrepoints.org/category/so ... ironnement

Identify many "anti-green" elements it would be interesting to verify or counter them.

AB
View nonoLeRobot
17/10/11, 00:55
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Perpetual motion is?
answers: 585
views: 304557

It's been a long time since I came, it's nice to see that nothing has changed. A new interlocutor a new magic project and the same arguments but no proto or experiment as usual ... Everything is still based on the theory while wanting to demonstrate that it is false. Not...
View nonoLeRobot
23/06/11, 02:01
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17312
views: 3720689

Excellent, that's it. : Mrgreen:

Go Advanced search