Search found 781 results

View nonoLeRobot
05/12/05, 16:29
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Health and diseases
answers: 15
views: 13660

: Shock: well the definition is incomprehensible and I can't find any clearer. Still, all deaths are taken into account. NB: a grandma of 160 for a sudden death is not credible, but 8 grandmas of 90 would do the trick. And luckily, I know more 90s grannies than...
View nonoLeRobot
05/12/05, 15:31
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Health and diseases
answers: 15
views: 13660

Yes I don't know where you got your data? For Belgium, I find 75 and 81 years old (male/female): http://statbel.fgov.be/press/pr069_fr.asp I don't know how the calculations are made but all deaths should be taken into account otherwise , the war for example would have no influence...
View nonoLeRobot
02/12/05, 16:04
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Electromagnetism of fuel
answers: 3
views: 4646

ha ha ha ha :P Zero Co2 you got the post André wrong you had to put in the humor category.

:D No I'm kidding I think you meant zero CO otherwise I too make these journalists laugh. :D
View nonoLeRobot
02/12/05, 15:54
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Discovery of the energy of the vacuum. Extract..
answers: 44
views: 34355

: Oops: Ah : roll: that's it i am unmasked ...

Nevermind :D

see you

NOnO the little robot, the friend of Ulysses

PS: you can request a signed photo;)
View nonoLeRobot
02/12/05, 15:00

Well, I can't help giving you this document on the evolution of life expectancy: http://www.ined.fr/publications/pop_et_soc/pes410/410.pdf Which puts things back a little point. Who is going to stop making us believe that there is no progress in medicine. We see that the life expectancy...
View nonoLeRobot
02/12/05, 14:41

Totally agree with Abyssin3 on life expectancy! Moreover, the fact that life expectancy is increasing is a good sign that health is improving, especially if in the good old days we ate so well and lived so healthy Otherwise I find the discussion a bit unholy...
View nonoLeRobot
01/12/05, 14:58
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Stirling engine
answers: 305
views: 273481

Yes me too it makes me crazy the stirling engine like that, I would like to make a small model to ask on my radiator.

Otherwise, no, it's not the right place (it's not superunitary) => I moved the subject
View nonoLeRobot
30/11/05, 21:21
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Econology in 10 sentences
answers: 18
views: 13016

Well Christophe is not going to like that http://www.actu-environnement.com/ae/news/1402.php4 (certainly too official ;-) ) but eco-products would be part of econology, wouldn't they? Even if it serves as an advertisement. Of course, it would be necessary to ensure that they have real beneficial effects on the environment...
View nonoLeRobot
30/11/05, 17:32
Subject : The surunité exists ...
answers: 68
views: 60599

that they are close, nothing moves, so nothing more than gravity which brings an apple closer to the ground. No, it's not the gravity between the plates that explains this force... You can imagine that physicists thought about it before us... Yes, it's badly expressed, explain, I'll try to be precise...
View nonoLeRobot
30/11/05, 15:30
Subject : The surunité exists ...
answers: 68
views: 60599

:D If typing oh and then no I am non-violent ;) . I don't remember the story of the well but if it's me it was maybe to say that with this reasoning everything is superunitary: - My car just by turning the key it moves forward without me provide no other form of energy, c...

Go Advanced search