Search found 781 results

View nonoLeRobot
10/03/10, 18:00
Forum : Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips
Subject : Damien Saez case denouncing the consumer society
answers: 19
views: 21977

I admit that I don't like this poster at all either. I think the situation is indeed provocative and not at all pretty. And using a naked woman and provocation like that to promote album sales I really don't see how that goes against this use.
View nonoLeRobot
05/03/10, 20:57
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Home Power Generation: The BloomBox
answers: 2
views: 2604

There is already a topic launched: https://www.econologie.com/forums/bloombox-pile-a-combustible-au-gaz-t9356.html in any case Elektor does not seem credible: “Energy almost without polluting” “fuel which must provide” oxygen???? From what we had the yields seemed...
View nonoLeRobot
05/03/10, 20:50
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17294
views: 3697595

Quite ex-ocean

I will also try to leave in humor:

One day God told Helen to get lost and Helen got lost
View nonoLeRobot
05/03/10, 12:45
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

Yeah at the beginning I also said to myself it's a bit useless. But at the same time it's simple and cheap, and frankly it replaces actions which really have no interest either socially or intellectually so I don't see the problem in fact, it's ultimately just practical. edit: you edited...
View nonoLeRobot
05/03/10, 12:30

iPhone or such under Android (this is my case). Yes it is often a URL. You take the photo with the app which works well and presto you access the site directly without having to re-type the address with the crappy phone keyboards. Same for giving a contact (tel number, name) to someone you can do...
View nonoLeRobot
05/03/10, 12:23

It's a flashcode,

Like a barcode, it allows you to use a phone and have direct access to the info. Certainly on the website but it is not clear enough on the screen for it to work.
View nonoLeRobot
04/03/10, 12:59
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Replace the wind?
answers: 32
views: 43734

especially since (subject to wind stability) the more wind there is, the more torque there is but at the same time the more the cables are stretched so there must be a way to choose the length of the arms to always thwart the torque. The concept in any case is quite brilliant, on the other hand I had to ...
View nonoLeRobot
02/03/10, 19:43
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Ecological curtains: your opinion!
answers: 20
views: 32224

Even in good condition photovoltaic is not viable (must be subsidized) so on badly oriented curtains... Do not forget that with energy saving bulbs or better LEDs, consumption for lighting becomes almost negligible. Finally it's funny for the side l...
View nonoLeRobot
25/02/10, 11:57
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Bloombox: gas fuel cell
answers: 6
views: 5494

Ok there is info actually: DFC power plants are 47% efficient in the generation of electrical power and up to 80% efficient overall in Combined Heat and Power (CHP) applications when the byproduct heat is used. Typical fossil fuel-powered plants operate at about 35% electrical power generation eff...
View nonoLeRobot
25/02/10, 11:52
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Bloombox: gas fuel cell
answers: 6
views: 5494

Awesome Kistinie.

Now are there any who know the performance of gas plants and who can make a rough comparison?

Go Advanced search