Search found 781 results

View nonoLeRobot
07/03/19, 14:11
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Econolobots 15-17 march at the Pompidou Center
answers: 0
views: 2860

Econolobots 15-17 march at the Pompidou Center

Hello, On March 15, 16 and 17 I will be leading a workshop at the Georges Pompidou center in Paris (https://www.ensad.fr/actualites/behavioral-matter) The goal is to show how we can make wooden robots ecological and inexpensive from salvaged material. The idea is to make the most of ...
View nonoLeRobot
18/01/15, 23:56
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Belgium: effects of mobile GSM waves on ants!
answers: 10
views: 14144

Hi happy new year !!! Econology is still as responsive as ever. I was looking for information on this subject and I stumbled upon econology. It's cool. I was amazed that ants were dying ect. and that we only care whether they have a better memory or not. Yet the experience ...
View nonoLeRobot
06/09/14, 15:58
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : UA Report
answers: 0
views: 6900

UA Report

Hello, A friend made an interesting report from the Paris City Hall License on urban agriculture: "Developing urban agriculture in Paris through the experience of shared gardens: Utopia or Reality?" I. History of agriculture in Paris and evolution of anthropogenic practices ...
View nonoLeRobot
04/09/14, 14:42
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Pumpipumpe: stickers to lend objects!
answers: 12
views: 8252

Yes, but the idea is precisely to manage to buy and make profitable the durable material and hopefully manufactured in fairly good conditions rather than buying disposable made by children (even if expensive does not prove the reverse) . Like we consume less but better. We borrow what we use eg ...
View nonoLeRobot
03/09/14, 14:18

And There you go:

View nonoLeRobot
02/09/14, 23:48

I love the concept, I ordered some, I don't know how the neighbors will react, if they will react.

I stick them tomorrow
View nonoLeRobot
10/05/14, 13:07
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : End of Windows XP support, another obsolescence?
answers: 30
views: 37130

While looking for very light versions of Linux which would be my next OS I found a super ecological project: http://emmabuntus.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/index.php/Emmabuntus:Community_portal/fr They make computers in cans and therefore use light and very general public versions ....
View nonoLeRobot
10/05/14, 12:28
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : End of Windows XP support, another obsolescence?
answers: 30
views: 37130

For new hardware linux is often late because of manufacturers (less and less) who do not offer drivers. On the other hand, driver issues and obsolescence, Linux is by far the best. To use it at work, there is nothing I know of that no longer works and ...
View nonoLeRobot
04/05/14, 23:56
Forum : Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development
Subject : Resonance of water by JC Dumas?
answers: 21
views: 40440

Hi Christophe, I did not understand the story of primary energy and the 150%. Otherwise, in fact, given the conditions, a measurement error of 16% does not seem impossible. What did they have to measure power? Indeed there may be a pb of cos phi. Maybe the usefulness of the differences ...
View nonoLeRobot
10/02/14, 14:13
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Neurology: the belly, the intestinal flora and the intestines are our 2nd brain (Arte)
answers: 64
views: 23471

The heart would also be a third brain (40 000 neurons):
http://www.vopus.org/fr/gnose/connaissa ... rveau.html

There are also the adrenal glands that generate hormones with major influences on the brain.

Go Advanced search