Search found 2081 results

by dirk pitt
10/03/18, 10:29
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler?
answers: 69
views: 48541

Re: Need advice ... What settings for a pellet boiler?

sorry, I did that at the time to avoid changing the formulas but it does not matter. you will have a line parallel to that of 20 ° on the other hand on your boiler, the slope is defined by 4 points instead of a foot + slope. you have to do a little trigo to find the values. or...
by dirk pitt
10/03/18, 09:26

Thank you for this new feedback For 19 ° setpoint with 10 ° outside, the requested temp was around 40 ... ° ok, good point. you were therefore in a "stable" situation over a fairly long period. I suggest you write down these 3 values ​​for different scenarios: starting temp interior temp r ...
by dirk pitt
10/03/18, 08:27

12 ° outside and here is the boiler which has trouble reaching the 19 ° setpoint inside ... I go back to the bottom of the curve? Does it seem like a 36 ° water required for 20 ° ext? Curve 36 ° for 20 ° and 79 ° for -15 °? for 20 ° of outdoor temp, there is no need for heating so 36 ° is s ...
by dirk pitt
08/03/18, 19:06

before touching the boiler settings, I advise you to lower the circulator speed then to observe what happens during a complete cycle when opening the V3V. I think the problem comes from a cold puff which lowers the boiler temperature too quickly and / or a phase shift ...
by dirk pitt
07/03/18, 14:40
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 256895

Re: Jean-Marc Jancovici is it a con?

a good dictatorship, my good sir, is that true!
followed by a good war. : Cry:

"It 's laughing to hear about peak oil !!!!"
everything I do not see does not exist.
while there is still time.
by dirk pitt
05/03/18, 14:12

I took a quick look. I guess the temperature you tried to move (55 to 65) was parameter 12 on page 27. I would like to know the values ​​of the following parameters: page 27: 14 15 16 17 then, check the hardware config: is -Do you have at least one of the little cards of ...
by dirk pitt
05/03/18, 07:07

Lowering the boiler protection temperature would prevent the circulator from shutting down and would help to have less thermal disturbance, but this is absolutely undesirable for the longevity of the boiler heating body. anyway, if the boiler temperature drops below ...
by dirk pitt
04/03/18, 18:17

yes but not so sure. the settings for the heating curve are long term. you have to do groping over a whole season.
by dirk pitt
04/03/18, 17:38

no, you are confusing boiler temperature and radiator outlet temperature. the radiator leaving temperature is that which is controlled by the water law and varies according to the need for heating. the adjustment is made by the V3V which mixes part of the return water with the starting water to obtain ...
by dirk pitt
03/03/18, 11:02
Forum : Waste, recycling and reuse of old objects
Subject : Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective
answers: 178
views: 80355

Re: Photovoltaic Resistive Cost Effective

for Dirk hola from 15 to 65 ° C: what are we talking about? the water temperature? this has nothing to do with we are talking about the temperature of the resistance, it works from 250 to 500 ° C approximately depending on the load variation at time for me, I forgot that the resistance is in an insulated sleeve and d ...

Go Advanced search