Search found 901 results

by raymon
11/06/16, 15:26
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Storage at sea by pumped storage (STEP Maritime) of renewable electricity
answers: 65
views: 42417

Re: Jean-Marc Jancovici is it a con?

I do not really believe in EDF's desire to develop large-scale renewable energy storage: a fairly varied network of renewable energy sources (geographically and in terms of primary energy type: solar / wind in most cases) would be enough to compensate production variations !! Large-scale storage ...
by raymon
11/06/16, 10:57
Subject : Storage at sea by pumped storage (STEP Maritime) of renewable electricity
answers: 65
views: 42417

Storage at sea by pumped storage (STEP Maritime) of renewable electricity

For the storage of renewable energies, there is a simple and relatively inexpensive solution: the offshore WWTP with a lower ecological impact than a WWTP on land. http://ecologie.blog.lemonde.fr/2013/01/24/la-belgique-veut-creer-une-ile-pour-stocker-lenergie-eolienne/ The concept is also the subject of r ...
by raymon
04/06/16, 16:56
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : The pressure of my pump decreases when it is running
answers: 32
views: 21303

Re: The pressure of my pump decreases when it is running

On some pressure switches the small spring is used to adjust the difference between high and low pressure if that helps ...
by raymon
04/06/16, 14:17
Subject : Disinformation: renewables are bankruptcy EDF?
answers: 113
views: 35533

Re: Disinformation: renewable energies bankrupt EDF?

But as long as we have not completely solved the problem of the "load factor", nuclear power will remain essential, whether we like it or not, and for a long time yet ... Unless there is political will to exit this sector by France: but I don't believe it at the moment. Hopefully ...
by raymon
01/06/16, 09:58
Forum : Failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself?
Subject : The pressure of my pump decreases when it is running
answers: 32
views: 21303

Re: The pressure of my pump decreases when it is running

Ram and resonance phenomenon caused either by a deflated or defective buffer tank or too long pipe length between the pump and the tank.

Same for me.
by raymon
26/05/16, 00:32
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Blocking and oil strike, no risk of shortage they were saying?
answers: 31
views: 18740

Re: Blocking and oil strike, no risk of shortage they were saying?

We are lucky: we are not in February!

But not at all in February the repeal of the labor law would have been quicker.
by raymon
24/05/16, 14:44
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Vaulted cellar insulation in soft stones
answers: 18
views: 16148

Re: Vaulted cellar insulation in soft stones

To insulate a vault is not very simple (thermal bridge), redoing from above with good insulation seems more simple and effective to me, an insulated and oiled parquet floor is durable if it is of good quality and above all feels warm, an insulated screed and tiling would do the trick but probably ...
by raymon
24/05/16, 09:59
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Vaulted cellar insulation in soft stones
answers: 18
views: 16148

Re: vaulted cellar insulation in soft stones

Prolegomena: plural masculine noun; from the Greek pro, before, before and from legein, to say.

It is a long introduction placed at the head of a work or else all the concepts preliminary to a science. It is always used in the plural. : Cheesy:
by raymon
24/05/16, 09:47
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Chernobyl: the nature she already takes her rights?
answers: 200
views: 79593

Re: Chernobyl: does nature take back its rights?

A proof that low doses "suck" is futura science which says it: Radon: If 76% of French people are exposed to radiation of less than 100 becquerels per cubic meter (one becquerel represents one disintegration per second), 15 % suffer from 100 to 199 Bq and 9% more than 200 Bq. ...

Go Advanced search