Search found 901 results

by raymon
21/06/16, 12:43
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Is Jean-Marc Jancovici a c ...?
answers: 1131
views: 253622

Re: Jean-Marc Jancovici is it a con?

Just to show how in the past we used all the small hydraulic production in Provence, the Véroncle mill: http://gorgedeveroncle.blogspot.fr/2009/07/les-moulins.html Of course the power is ridiculous but what extraordinary work. The unexploited Carpentras canal but ...
by raymon
21/06/16, 12:08
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

For diversification, for example, the exploitation of small rivers, there is still potential in France !! Like these small mills: energies-renewable / turbinage-ecologique-a-vis-d-archimede-t14815.html In 1900 there were 120 water mills in France, most of them abandoned today ...
by raymon
21/06/16, 09:51

When I speak of resources, I think of the man's possibilities of making a difference. And in fact, they are limited. To change things is above all to change ourselves and stop consuming like pigs. I could give dozens of examples. Of course we will not heat on December 20 ...
by raymon
20/06/16, 19:28
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : ecological turbine Archimedes screw
answers: 60
views: 38808

Re: ecological turbine Archimedes screw

Performance may be worse than a Kaplan but the fish should enjoy the slide and this is not a detail.
by raymon
16/06/16, 12:53
Subject : Storage at sea by pumped storage (STEP Maritime) of renewable electricity
answers: 65
views: 42099

Re: Storage at Sea by pumped storage (STEP) of renewable electricity

But were you talking about 100-year amortization? So I thought you had more precise figures ... 100 years is still a lot! It's also a hell of a gamble because the price of energy is changing fast! And who knows? In 100 years we will perhaps master the merger? Finally with if ... I mean p ...
by raymon
16/06/16, 09:53
Subject : Storage at sea by pumped storage (STEP Maritime) of renewable electricity

Regarding the cost, this should not be ruinous because many artificial islands have already been built. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%8Ele_artificielle#Les_plus_grandes_.C3.AEles_artificielle_gagn.C3.A9es_sur_les_mers.2C_selon_leur_superurée and the delirious project in Dubai: https: // f ...
by raymon
15/06/16, 12:00

Do not forget that it is taking sand at the bottom of the sea so the artificial island will be little visible. The larger the diameter, the lower the cost and it is depreciable over 100 years.
by raymon
15/06/16, 08:53
Subject : Choose a hydraulic micro turbine: Pelton or propeller?
answers: 73
views: 34999

Re: Energy Storage gravity

For small installations I doubt the profitability of storage with water unless you have a system already built. The ecological impact is much greater than storage at sea. Small is not beautiful. A dike for several km2 at sea built for 100 years will be much more profitable ...
by raymon
11/06/16, 20:36

Also the PV projects are now profitable at 70 € / MWh ... it's not me who says it, it is the promoters of large PV projects: solar-photovoltaic / solar-photovoltaic-finally-profitable-industrially-t14253. html So far from the "supposedly" 229 € / Mwh for solar PV !! In short, ...
by raymon
11/06/16, 19:43

3 cts per kWh is more expensive than the production price of nuclear kWh (which is sold, I recall in industrial wholesale prices between 2 and 5 cts per kWh on average at 3.5 cts per kWh or € 35 per MWh). .. Nuclear power in France with our power plants which risks to blow us up in the face, it is 49.5 mwh sour ...

Go Advanced search