Search found 6960 results

by chatelot16
24/06/18, 20:13
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill
answers: 7
views: 9009

Re: Rehabilitation of a hydraulic mill

the flow rate and the height of fall give the power: it is low, it is not a big turbine, it would be rather a water pump transformed into a turbine than to make electricity in rab? not sure that there is often the rab ... you have to see the surface of the retaining above the dam, and the ...
by chatelot16
24/06/18, 14:06
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Use larger section cable?
answers: 16
views: 20352

Re: Use larger section cable?

if the regulator has a load terminal it is because it has 2 functions, not only charge regulator but also protection against complete discharge: the load terminal is disconnected when the battery is too empty, which is essential in order not to use it too quickly if you want to get a big run ...
by chatelot16
23/06/18, 12:47
Subject : How to charge my batteries with 24Volts and use them in 12 volts
answers: 19
views: 48370

Re: How to charge my batteries with 24Volts and use them in 12 volts

put the regulator in series and a trap: when one of the battery is full, its regulator reduces the current and the other regulator can no longer charge correctly ... almost the same problem as 2 battery in series with 2 12v charger connected in parallel on the panel it will not be optimum ...
by chatelot16
23/06/18, 10:38
Subject : Use larger section cable?
answers: 16
views: 20352

Re: Use larger section cable?

it is necessary that the section is sufficient to pass the current without heating: it is independent of the length, if it holds on 1m it will hold on 100 m also but the question is not that to support the current without heating, it is necessary also see the voltage drop, the longer it is, the more ...
by chatelot16
15/06/18, 21:50

24v allows an improvement in efficiency that can be explained in theory, but of no practical importance as long as there is no meter on the sun, battery wear is the most expensive point of a solar installation, and so as not to massacre the battery in 24v it is absolutely necessary to leave the 2 ...
by chatelot16
13/06/18, 22:14
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot
answers: 74
views: 26197

Re: Palm oil: the sad renunciation of Hulot

it is not from your words! this is just my point ... there is only one thing to do is to build good and efficient solutions at home and then we can possibly give lessons to the rest of the world but currently given the bullshit that 'what right do we do with us ...
by chatelot16
13/06/18, 22:09
Subject : Photovoltaic cell
answers: 2
views: 3766

Re: Photovoltaic cell

if the groundhog puts aluminum foil it can work
by chatelot16
13/06/18, 21:54

and what do we do? we are going to invade badly governed countries to force ecology at home? with us we have completely changed nature for several centuries ... we have eradicated wild animals that we did not like ... and how are we going to now impose on poor countries not to ...
by chatelot16
13/06/18, 20:58

when you charge 2 12v batteries in series to make 24v you should never consume other than 24v if you use the 12v batteries separately they will never be charged correctly once put in series and charged in 24v ... the 12v battery the most unloaded will not be fully loaded and breath ...
by chatelot16
12/06/18, 21:48

everyone does what he wants at home ... the Americans massacre certain region for shale oil ... others massacre their forest for palm oil ... if it is not us who will buy it, it will be something else and that will not change anything ... so we might as well buy it if it can be useful to us ...

Go Advanced search