Search found 6960 results

by chatelot16
12/07/18, 19:13
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : Cardan bike without chain speed
answers: 15
views: 24198

Re: Cardan bike without chain speed

of course they can announce on their video a yield of 99% ... but I do not believe that what I see I yield of the classic system with chain, it is not an advertisement without proof ... it is what has been found better for a long time the efficiency of the conventional chain is not constant for ...
by chatelot16
12/07/18, 13:23
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere?
answers: 23
views: 11525

Re: Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere?

CO2 0.4% O2 20% so if we double the CO2 rate by replacing the oxygen we reduce the oxygen from 20 to 19.6 and as the CO2 will also replace the nitrogen we reduce the oxygen even less than that: what I call it negligible if the CO2 rate increases too much we will have a lot of problem before it is the ba ...
by chatelot16
12/07/18, 10:25
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...

why talk about a gimbal? as long as the bike has no suspension there is no need for a gimbal the bike shown by izentrop does not have a gimbal, it just has a drive shaft and fully closed gearboxes: big advantage for the bike for rent, no derailed chain, which s ...
by chatelot16
11/07/18, 22:07
Forum : Climate change: CO2, warming, greenhouse ...
Subject : Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere?
answers: 23
views: 11525

Re: Impact of CO2 in the Atmosphere?

the oxygen and CO2 levels are completely different ... an increase in the CO2 level has a negligible influence on the oxygen level
by chatelot16
11/07/18, 20:19

these small bearings which serve as a roller will be destroyed quickly ... the service life of the assembly will be low ... while the good old chain solution has been proven I have no hope of seeing a solution a cardan joint with a better performance than the classic chain the chai ...
by chatelot16
08/07/18, 20:57
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17084
views: 3610738

Re: [one other] Humor

it's the story of a guy who puts money aside to have money in front of him, and when he turns around he has it in his back
by chatelot16
06/07/18, 23:18
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : Man, this suicidal animal
answers: 36
views: 18742

Re: The man, this suicidal animal

suicide is a brutal and radical way of putting an end to its history the evolution of the society that you criticize is more stupid ... stupid to eat his feet ... catoblepas who was so stupid as when he ate a paw it was taking him a while to figure out his mistake if ...
by chatelot16
01/07/18, 21:07
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Computer ergonomics and bepo
answers: 9
views: 3886

Re: Computer ergonomics and the bepo

for me the problem of ergonomics is not the letter of the alphabet which one finds without problem ... it is the computer function keys, the return, backspace sup del cursor key, which are put anywhere or on laptops of different brands is also the problem ...
by chatelot16
27/06/18, 22:41
Subject : The renewable energy hydrogen car: the future?
answers: 494
views: 117810

Re: The hydrogen car RE: the future?

I ask myself questions in another way: for me the 100% electric car does not suit me, not enough autonomy ... and without the autonomy to cross France with the existing service station a car is unusable this which seems useful to me is to do the first 10 or 15 km a ...
by chatelot16
25/06/18, 10:40
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Use larger section cable?
answers: 16
views: 20023

Re: Use larger section cable?

Thank you, in case of voltage drop the Load terminal protects me against deep discharge. This is the technical part. And for the practical question: 1- I can or not connect a "12-24v" fridge and a bulb on the Load terminal? 2- If not, what connection to make? one cannot guess, ...

Go Advanced search