Search found 6960 results

by chatelot16
12/11/07, 13:24
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Energy storage: compressed air?
answers: 18
views: 18956

I only see one possible application of compressed air on a vehicle: it is the hybrid with very low storage capacity: use the pistons of an almost normal diesel engine as a compressor during braking and as a compressed air engine during start-up because the energy to be recovered by ...
by chatelot16
12/11/07, 13:11

heating the air between the detents requires large bulky radiators if you want to do it with the heat of the air if the temperature drops because these radiators are too small the energy supplied drops: it's good for an installation fixed, but for a light vehicle we do not have ...
by chatelot16
12/11/07, 13:00
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Maximum sunshine supported by a silicon cellull?
answers: 17
views: 9545

I do not have precise information on the lifespan but I suppose that it is like the other components in silicon: it is the excess of temperature which can reduce the lifespan and not the amps which pass thus a moderate concentration cell with good water cooling may be cooler ...
by chatelot16
12/11/07, 00:02

from the moment when the cell is well placed to receive the reflected light it is badly placed to receive the direct light: if the reflected light is badly reflected it is a sudden to lose all the benefit with my plane mirror system I would prefer can be put 7 glass mirror ...
by chatelot16
11/11/07, 21:47

the satellite dish covered with self-adhesive mirror It works very well to make a solar steam boiler: for an ordinary photovoltaic cell it is too much, the illumination of a cell must be more or less uniform: if there is only one bright spot in the middle the bad edges ...
by chatelot16
11/11/07, 18:50

be careful not to compare it with a workshop compressor and a pneumatic tool: the yields are catastrophic, the real compressed air storage has already been used successfully to make tractors in the firedamp coal mines in around 1920 ... to get a good ...
by chatelot16
11/11/07, 18:34

wouldn't you have the idea behind your head to put an optical concentration in front of the cell it's a very good idea the performance drops as soon as the temperature increases: water cooling will be necessary but I find that water cooling would already be beneficial to computer cells ...
by chatelot16
11/11/07, 18:07
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Manufacture torch hydrogen or Brown's Gas
answers: 339
views: 260619

I have considered making a pressure vessel of the order of 2 or three bars of pressure. added a pressure safety valve and a regulator. especially not unfortunate: the hydrogen-oxygen mixture is explosive despite everything the anti-backfire filters the return is never completely ...
by chatelot16
11/11/07, 17:56
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : 220-230 VAC power supply manufacturing to 3 VCC
answers: 6
views: 11772

and above all we must not take a model on certain torch for jeweler which are horrors of bad safety: oxygen and hydrogen are mixed and at the slightest defect it can fart: fortunately they are all small but I do not would not like home so it is absolutely necessary to separate the ...
by chatelot16
11/11/07, 17:47
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : 220-230 VAC power supply manufacturing to 3 VCC
answers: 6
views: 11772

I will give you an answer as if you really wanted a constant voltage 3V power supply to power anything: but for electrolysis you need a constant current power supply: if you power at constant voltage the current will always be too high or too much weak depending on the te ...

Go Advanced search