Search found 6960 results

by chatelot16
30/05/18, 12:04
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Tomorrow all the unemployed?
answers: 332
views: 102687

Re: Tomorrow, all unemployed?

why are you against the solution that I propose? it is useless to criticize the motivation to earn money ... we must use money as a means of governing, make those who go in the wrong way pay more and make those who go in the wrong way pay less common sense how to do it...
by chatelot16
30/05/18, 11:11
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems

the question of whether automation is better for safety than human driving is a detail the main motivation is to save wages there is nonsense! there are a lot of unemployed people ... for the whole of society to make them work would be positive ... p...
by chatelot16
29/05/18, 22:32

I do not agree at all ! when a land vehicle has a fault, just stop... when a plane has an engine failure, you have to switch to glider mode, and I have little hope that an automatic system can make the right decisions, while many real pilots have known the fact...
by chatelot16
29/05/18, 20:52

there is a big difference between a metro and a plane! when there is a problem in an automatic metro, you just have to stop it, and the emergency services have all their time to come and solve the problem when there is an unforeseen event in a plane there is no solution to stop it airplane and...
by chatelot16
29/05/18, 18:24

you have to know what you want ... when I want the cheapest electronic equipment possible I buy Chinese from amazon or aliexpress ... I appreciate the low price and I don't complain when it goes down breakdown in less than a year ... if I take the plane I do not want to do the same kind ...
by chatelot16
29/05/18, 13:33

of course when all is well, the plane could be fully automated... but how many flights have anomalies where pilot action is essential? where no automatic system would find the solution? for me to reduce the number of pilot is to make fun of the mouth of the passenger if I were...
by chatelot16
29/05/18, 13:08

it seems very ridiculous to me if the driver of a tgv is faulty the tgv stops but does not fall ... it remains broken down on the ground and it disrupts the whole network but it does not cause an accident if a pilot plane is spinning, what do we do? The plane continues to follow its course under autopilot...
by chatelot16
27/05/18, 21:52
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Minimum solar installation with batteries and inverter
answers: 7
views: 5676

Re: Minimum solar installation with batteries and inverter

it makes me think of the storm of December 1999 ... the current was cut for several weeks! no more fixed telephones after a day of cuts, and no more gsm telephones either, I made a few generators snore to save some freezers... and no more petrol in the...
by chatelot16
27/05/18, 20:15
Forum : Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ...
Subject : Vase & Mud in a rainwater collection tank
answers: 2
views: 13908

Re: Vase & Mud in a rainwater collection tank

a well-made cistern should have a sufficient access hole to enter it and clean it... but there are poorly constructed cisterns without access so difficult to clean a solution is to call on a pit emptying company: it have energetic means of stirring and pumping even without p...
by chatelot16
27/05/18, 19:21
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Minimum solar installation with batteries and inverter
answers: 7
views: 5676

Re: Minimum solar installation with batteries and inverter

do not listen to all the bullshit that is told on the linky ... it can cut the bad payers but it does not cut for nothing if the linky cuts because it is down it is possible to violate the sealing of the fuses upstream of the meter and make a troubleshooting connection... it is...

Go Advanced search