Search found 6960 results

by chatelot16
11/09/18, 09:30
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?
answers: 353
views: 78607

Re: Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?

there are some who build photovoltaic fields: I find that very sad! it sterilizes large areas of soil it would be much more intelligent to build photovoltaic strips in fields with crops between photovoltaics: by making light photovoltaics ...
by chatelot16
11/09/18, 00:19
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : [Study] Solar Steam Pump
answers: 11
views: 17470

Re: [Study] Solar Steam Pump

if you have the means to make a small solar steam machine you do it ... if you do not have the means it is easier to buy a solar panel and an electric pump available commercially 20 years ago years ago I said the opposite, I found the photovoltaics too expensive and I thought that ...
by chatelot16
11/09/18, 00:12

in temperate countries such as with us there is no need to invent new plants ... just sow plants suitable for warmer countries, it is already very hot countries that will be in difficulty ... this is where there would be a need to invent new plants faster than evolving ...
by chatelot16
06/09/18, 10:59

interesting reflection! when a civilization reaches the limits of available resources, either it has means of government to manage properly ... or it does not succeed and it collapses among the means of collapsing there is war on neighboring civilizations it is therefore urgent to ...
by chatelot16
05/09/18, 12:50
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Vegetable conservation? freezing
answers: 43
views: 19480

Re: Vegetable conservation? freezing

be careful what you put in the freezer has much more value than what you can gain with a low storage of photovoltaic energy so this type of system must not reduce the reliability of the freezer a smart freezer thermostat would be mainly useful for augm ...
by chatelot16
03/09/18, 21:47
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : Vegetable conservation? freezing
answers: 43
views: 19480

Re: Vegetable conservation? freezing

the problem with the freezer is that in the event of a power cut you lose everything at least 20 years ago a neighbor had too many green beans ... I started to make cans in glass jars ... I ate it for a long time, and I kept a little to see how long it keeps ...
by chatelot16
01/09/18, 21:36
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Beer pump for small installation
answers: 3
views: 17554

Re: Bélier pump for small installation

if there is a 50cm drop and a height of 4m to climb, a perfect ram would have a flow 8 times lower than that which passes through the 50cm drop ... and as perfection is not of this world the flow real will be lower but for that it is necessary to understand the principle of the ram .....
by chatelot16
31/08/18, 23:08
Forum : Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers
Subject : Solar: Jean Luc Perrier, solar hydrogen production
answers: 352
views: 295462

Re: Solar: Jean Luc Perrier, solar hydrogen production

if we want to calculate the yield of a solar collector, we must measure either the instantaneous yield with the instantaneous solar power and the power produced at the instant of the measurement ... and when the sun is at its maximum it is closer to 1000W / m2 than 340W / m2 we can also choose to measure ...
by chatelot16
31/08/18, 22:57

that the 100 liters / hour of the big speedboat that he used one day is true or false is a detail that he said that since he did not succeed as minister there is nothing left to do but pass sabotage or terrorism would be much more serious! and I find it lamentable to write this without it being clear ...
by chatelot16
31/08/18, 08:34

to parody in gray on gray in a corner?

how many people will read that by taking it for real?

it is true sabotage of information!

Go Advanced search