Search found 1781 results

by Gregconstruct
11/02/09, 20:51
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3634075

A guy decides to do his first flight. He goes to a flying club and asks a pilot: - There you go. I would like to do my first flight but I would like a flight with sensations, not the small cushy flights that you reserve for tourists! - No problem, if you love sensations ...
by Gregconstruct
11/02/09, 20:49
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Eco-citizenship: the ecological guillotine?
answers: 15
views: 8404

Yes, but the hairs hindered the action of the blade.

Besides, afterwards, we always cut the hair of the condemned in order to free their necks!
by Gregconstruct
10/02/09, 22:19
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Eco-citizenship: the ecological guillotine?
answers: 15
views: 8404

If I remember correctly, guillotin had first imagined a horizontal blade and then a curved blade ...
by Gregconstruct
10/02/09, 20:03
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Econology is looking for a mascot to your pencils !!!
answers: 102
views: 69082

I found an eco-friendly meeting place!
Achouffe near Houffalize!

FYI, the character is not a dwarf but a nuton!
So chouffe does not necessarily mean dwarf in Walloon or in any case not everywhere!

Who wants to come to Achouffe with me?
by Gregconstruct
10/02/09, 11:35
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17114
views: 3634075

Well, there you go ... : Lol:
by Gregconstruct
09/02/09, 21:38
Subject : Econology is looking for a mascot to your pencils !!!
answers: 102
views: 69082

No, not presbyopic ... Breakers, it's not the same thing !!!
And we still don't see anything 8)

Go Advanced search