Search found 1781 results

by Gregconstruct
23/09/09, 10:15
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Modification of a turbo stove wood stove
answers: 91
views: 107971

You had changed refractory but what did you put in?
by Gregconstruct
31/03/09, 22:55
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17118
views: 3638336

It's a sad little duck, on a lake, and crying. A crocodile arrives who asks him: - Hey, duck, why are you crying? - Sniff, sniff, I don't know who I am, I don't know who I am ... sniff, sniff ... - Well ... you're a duck, of course, said the crocodile, look, yellow beak ...
by Gregconstruct
18/03/09, 20:16
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Ficus Benjamina: yellow leaves or yellowed and falling
answers: 32
views: 139261

Would not you rather have that dirty mind ???
by Gregconstruct
18/03/09, 20:11
Forum : Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools
Subject : Ficus Benjamina: yellow leaves or yellowed and falling
answers: 32
views: 139261

Must say that of Lietseu, but rather of the beast!
by Gregconstruct
18/03/09, 19:31
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

Marie-Berthe, thanks to the progress of science, has just had a child when she is 75 years old. His neighbors, Marie and Suzanne, come to visit him and see the kid. - You will see it later for the moment it is not possible. I'll make some coffee in the meantime. The afternoon progresses and the ...
by Gregconstruct
17/03/09, 20:53

A couple is invited to a Carnival party in Dunkirk, but just as they are leaving, the woman has a violent headache. She tells her husband to go to the party without her ... The husband then puts on his disguise and leaves, while the wife goes to bed. After getting some sleep, she ...
by Gregconstruct
17/03/09, 20:37

Soup. It is the story of a father who sits at the table with his three sons and eats vermicelli soup. The first son says: - Daddy, you have a vermicelli stuck on your mouth. The father gets up and, PAN, slaps him hard in the face. The second son exclaims: - It is true ...
by Gregconstruct
07/03/09, 11:59

Robert, who is in his 20th beer, and Bernard, who is starting his 12th triple whiskey, discuss: - "You don't know what? I just bought myself the last all-electric Seat." - "Ah, it's economical, it doesn't pollute, that's good." - "Nan Nan, I don't care, that. I bought it ...
by Gregconstruct
05/03/09, 20:03
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : The scam of solar photovoltaic?
answers: 101
views: 66685

Christophe wrote:
renaud67 wrote:ps: lumberjack, it is useless that I have a mountain bike at 11kg, if I get fat !!

2 mountain bikers are on a forum... guess the rest! : Cheesy:

There are not only 2 my little Totof!

ps: 11 kg it's heavy : Mrgreen:

Go Advanced search