Search found 16134 results

by Remundo
26/01/09, 15:31
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The car of the future
answers: 3202
views: 935936

Hello friends, You can multiply the weight of the wheels by 3... Their kinetic energy of rotation will remain negligible compared to that of the vehicle. By correcting my calculations, that's around 20 Joules when multiplied by 000 (proportional to the mass). I remind you that the kinetic energy of...
by Remundo
26/01/09, 12:08
Forum : New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ...
Subject : The car of the future
answers: 3202
views: 935936

Hi Leo, There is no error. We must not confuse the moment of inertia of a mass m placed at a distance r from the axis: Jpunctual = mr² with the moment of inertia of a homogeneous cylinder of mass m and radius r: Jcyl = mr²/2 For driving, I prefer the second case :P details: http://fr.w...
by Remundo
26/01/09, 10:38
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Renewable energies
answers: 2
views: 2294

: Cheesy: do you know how to pedal hard? if, yes, no need to replace oil : Cheesy:
by Remundo
26/01/09, 10:36
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Are the rulers idiots?
answers: 61
views: 17008

The civil war in France? Mouhahahaha...with a Star Ac CD or the Arthur DVD (help) as a freebee? Hi Christophe, Well I see that you are in good shape again this morning. The French are already fighting among themselves for a yes or a no... (demo, traffic of all kinds, football stadium,...
by Remundo
26/01/09, 00:19
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds

I simply wanted to say that if no one keeps the principles of work, effort and morality, [not always rewarded and you have to take part in it], then we are going straight to civil war and it will be much worse. We are currently living in a period without benchmarks with incredible and total abuse...
by Remundo
25/01/09, 23:42

to guarantee peace,

the fact remains that we are living "in a great time" :?
by Remundo
25/01/09, 23:07
Forum : humanitarian disasters, natural, climatic and industrial
Subject : Storm in the South West Toulouse and Bordeaux situation?
answers: 26
views: 24841

My condolences for the neighbor's garden gnome! These garden gnomes are sick. Even in the middle of a storm they walk in the garden. https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/1232913171GldHrF.jpg Not even afraid, not even afraid! Yes, but nothing scares him after the storm....
by Remundo
25/01/09, 22:55

Good evening Christophe, You take the years which help your reasoning... 1995/2005 marks a significant surge in real estate. This is what happened over 25 years in the USA, and I take the curve of the American West, the most speculative. https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/123292014042i...
by Remundo
25/01/09, 20:06

Hello, The “colossal income” offered by real estate is a myth. Over long periods (>15 years) real estate roughly follows inflation (barely more in recent years in the Euro zone). The fact that one can earn income from real estate assets is also not scandalous. ...
by Remundo
25/01/09, 19:35

3) For the big wanker, is it yours or was it in the report? It's in the report, but not stated that way. A mother provides home care for the elderly. For 30 years, she has earned 1500 Euros. His daughter, not thin and noticeably slumped on the table, complains about a cigarette...

Go Advanced search