Search found 16133 results

by Remundo
14/09/08, 16:29
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : Machine controlled beating in rotary piston (MPRBC)
answers: 264
views: 115601

Hello everyone, hello Lietsu, Downsizing is one thing, energy recovery when braking is another. Little news on Torotrak which is trying in F1 a flywheel storage coupled with a cascade of toroidal blocks as a transmission with a continuously variable ratio, all piloted...
by Remundo
14/09/08, 14:46
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : nuclear battery, portable small
answers: 32
views: 20264

Hi everyone, What a rich idea this nuclear battery is:? "not subject to proliferation" "not polluting" Well let's see... Unenriched uranium ore (238) is a fertile material... :lol: Bombarded with neutrons, it leads to plutonium 239, fissile and re-entering directly in...
by Remundo
14/09/08, 11:36
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Math: 3-variable statistics
answers: 6
views: 3715

Hi Harry, Is your three-dimensional point cloud grouped around a line (in space). If it doesn't, there's no chance it will work. If this is the case, I see 2 solutions: - make a projection in the plane and find 3 direction coefficients: 1 in the xy plane, 1 in...
by Remundo
11/09/08, 15:40
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Solar islands, a very serious project
answers: 44
views: 16587

As soon as possible : Cheesy: In the meantime, the wealthy people of the Persian Gulf should do thermodynamic solar ... : Idea:
by Remundo
11/09/08, 15:32
Subject : DESERTEC: energy exploitation of deserts
answers: 163
views: 106457

Hi Lumberjack, KERS is a flywheel storage system, coupled by a CVT transmission developed in F1. With a few adaptations, it is in fact an alternative to thermal storage. But it is not clear that it is more effective; it imposes a chain of energy conversions...
by Remundo
11/09/08, 15:09
Subject : Solar islands, a very serious project
answers: 44
views: 16587

Hi everybody,

It still lacks the caramel on this floating island with a dubious consistency ... A small SPRATL to convert the thermal gradient into mechanical energy ... then electrical. :D
by Remundo
11/09/08, 14:01
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Stirling with Rotary Annular Trilobic Pistons (SPRATL)
answers: 138
views: 66025

Marcelou, you understood everything :idea: Hats off because it's not "that simple". Jam: the system may well start on its own. Indeed, by heating the hot part, and cooling the cold part, we respectively create an expansion/contraction on the outside of the rotors...
by Remundo
11/09/08, 13:50
Forum : Company and Philosophy
Subject : 11 September 2001: Infrared on France2
answers: 1037
views: 273671

Hello everyone, I saw the Pujadas news and I agree with Gegyx's point of view... Not seriously... We cannot prove the truth of the official version of 11/9 by stigmatizing a few little puppets who make 4 cents by reselling unserious videos on the subject under the covert. ESPECIALLY THAT...
by Remundo
10/09/08, 18:35
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Stirling engine
answers: 305
views: 271024

it looks good, but we should have more concrete things before launching the media ...

I expect to have prototypes ... However, Pascal already has plenty who walk, I will touch 2 words ...
by Remundo
10/09/08, 18:32
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : Stirling with Rotary Annular Trilobic Pistons (SPRATL)
answers: 138
views: 66025

Hihihhi ...
: Cheesy:
Not sure if they have it with CERN either Image

Go Advanced search