Search found 816 results

by loop
02/10/12, 12:45
Forum : Hydraulic, wind, geothermal, marine energy, biogas ...
Subject : How to set a Windmaster for 600 black?
answers: 123
views: 85285

Hello, the oscillation of the wind turbine, I only observe it at low speed and there is indeed a beat in the rudder (since the mast also oscillates). but all that disappears as soon as she accelerates a little. it always seems to happen at the same speed. For me the cause is probably in the wrong equ ...
by loop
01/10/12, 13:25
Subject : Questions about solar and wind regulators
answers: 57
views: 39277

Hello And to say that we are criticized for trying to reinvent lukewarm water !! With the above description we are close to the fuck up. It is a mistake to focus on the inertia of a 2m diameter rotor. It takes 2 to 3 seconds to go from 0 to 250 rpm or increase to 500 rpm. On a ...
by loop
01/10/12, 12:54

Hello, I now think that it is about the phenomenon of stall following an excess of braking about which looping speaks. The stall does not generally occur in light winds, and therefore at low rotational speeds. If the blades stall, there is a hum and the roto ...
by loop
30/09/12, 09:31

Hello everyone, What scares me is that we take as an example a network injection wind kit, which includes a Windmaster 500 inverter, to generalize on the regulation of the rotor speed. This inverter does not have MPPT function but MPP. There is no tracker but a simple ...
by loop
29/09/12, 10:54
Forum : Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation
Subject : auto alternator modified wind
answers: 126
views: 349419

Bonjour,

Half-turn winding is easier, but less efficient

A link to the rewinding of this type of alternator

http://kikisprojects.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/alternateur-valeo-50a-en-usage-eolien.pdf

A+
by loop
28/09/12, 06:36

Hi Mach, We continue the conversation in mp. Too bad for the sharing of information but it pisses me off to be confronted with pseudo-experts who have never done or tested anything and to impress you send you back to work ...... others . Personally, I have other things to do ...
by loop
26/09/12, 12:46

Re: MPPT for wind turbine?

Hello, this regulator could it work after rectification and filtering (condo) of the current produced by the generator ??? in fact, what is the difference between a solar mppt and a wind reg mmpt (apart from the rectifier / filter part and the load shedding)? The algorithm of mppt regulators is global ...
by loop
25/09/12, 22:33

Imagine placing a huge propeller on a small alternator. If the electromagnetic brake of the alternator is insufficient, the rotor will race, even by short-circuiting the phases. In this extreme case, I is maximum and u = O. So you should never (theoretically) find yourself in c ...
by loop
25/09/12, 19:41

Hello everyone, Mach, great achievement! Nice to find you on the forum after such a long time. But such a beautiful baby, it takes a long time to develop. Mastervolt and SMA did not persevere in the development of the mppt for wind turbines and preferred to leave it to the user ...
by loop
25/09/12, 19:29

Hello, The values ​​0 and 4 define the voltage range at which the alternator will work. This is probably the DC voltage after the diode bridge. It is logical that the 7.8 A are displayed automatically since the maximum power acceptable by the inverter is 500W. 70V x 7.8A ...

Go Advanced search