Search found 816 results

by loop
19/12/12, 06:35
Forum : Renewable energy: solar power
Subject : Reviews auto installation of a connected 3Kw kit ERDF
answers: 17
views: 21136

Hello, Look at this ad, it gives you an idea of ​​the purchase price of a kit by a pro: http://www.leboncoin.fr/bricolage/355317601.htm?ca=19_s This is good material . For the type of contract you can choose: Self-consumption Sale of surplus Total sale of production The 2 d ...
by loop
16/12/12, 09:25
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Installation of a boiler stove on a boiler?
answers: 75
views: 121595

Bonjour,

For the manufacture of an exchanger, you have to look at the different reports of the self-builds here:

http://www.apper-solaire.org/?Pratique/71cuves_autoconstruits

A+
by loop
12/12/12, 13:15

Hello, I found the installation instructions for your model, which according to the version dates from 2006. http://fr.rotex-heating.com/installateurs/documentations-techniques/archives/solaris.html?tx_damdownloads_pi1%5Bdownload%5D=2012 The DHW exchanger is in PE-X The heating exchanger in stainless steel ...
by loop
11/12/12, 13:18

if the tank has 40 ° therefore loaded: opening of the zone valve I switch to "wood" mode and that at the same time my heating requirement is zero !! what is happening? the balloon continues to charge? beyond its setpoint temperature for opening the zone valve? Of course, the balloon con ...
by loop
11/12/12, 13:04

Hello, That's it, I finally found a manufacturer's sketch for your balloon model. I confirm that this model is in principle dedicated to solar DHW / back-up by boiler. The principle of solar circulation is based on self-draining by gravity. The water in the stock, therefore the 500L, ...
by loop
10/12/12, 21:30

Answer to the second question, does it hold up or not ??? To do what you're planning, a 2-way valve would suffice, rather than blocking out one of the 3-way. But hey, the problem is not there. In the case you describe, you will not know where the flow will actually go because it can take ...
by loop
10/12/12, 21:15

I answer your first question am I good or not? It's not quite that, sorry. If the need for heating is zero, there will indeed be no circulation in the hydraulic units because the circulator will be stopped and the 3-way valves on 100% recycling. Now if you do ...
by loop
10/12/12, 13:06

Hi Mi16,

Here is what I think is the easiest for connection to the hydraulic unit.

I look for optimal connection of the balloon

A+
by loop
09/12/12, 09:54

Regarding the connection of the buffer tank, do not put any valves (or valve in principle). The water will circulate in both directions, both hot and cold. This is the principle of loading / unloading. Your circulator will push towards the insert return (towards the right on the p ...
by loop
09/12/12, 09:14

Hi Mi16, An example of what should in general be avoided so as not to have too many pressure drops: 6 pipes per D16 on a manifold connected to D16 or even 18. In your case, it still works because the Boiler-manifold connection lengths are short, but the speed ...

Go Advanced search