Search found 2264 results

by Lietseu
26/10/11, 19:47
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : cellulose wadding or not? Salt and boron health?
answers: 63
views: 105818

Also for info: http://www.quintessence-ecohabitat.fr/pdf/Fiche%20produit%20Sel%20de%20Bore.pdf: evil: It seems that for "stupid" reasons (excuse me) at the time of the collapse of the euro and the end of our money machine world, boron salt is impossible to buy, p ...
by Lietseu
26/10/11, 18:58
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : cellulose wadding or not? Salt and boron health?
answers: 63
views: 105818

Great post, discovered by me while looking for information on the treatment of wood and I allow myself to put some small remarks ... Where did we arrive on econology if our two duelists come to throw horrors at the head? Where are the MODERATORS in this story? THEN we can ...
by Lietseu
04/08/11, 11:35
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : advanced civilization? What signs to recognize?
answers: 58
views: 21957

BE CAREFUL if the first quote is from me ... An ideal civilization! ? ! Isn't she being born before our eyes? THE SECOND, it is not and suddenly ... http://www.zdnet.fr/actualites/foxconn-va-remplacer-des-ouvriers-par-1-million-de-robots-39762807.htm a revolution eventually o ...
by Lietseu
23/07/11, 23:21
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Socialize Econology on Facebook and Twitter
answers: 49
views: 29439

Trawls everyone ... I'm back for a little while, you are both cha (t) meshing both said so, but obamot has the chic to bring out the best of everyone including the head webmaster ( artwork) ...: mrgreen: My confirmation regarding Ubuntu is giant, but fa ...
by Lietseu
26/06/11, 21:36
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : The death of bees puts the world in danger
answers: 418
views: 131255

You pick some for me said ... There are some in my street, but saw the pollution in Antwerp, I would not dare to make infusions ...: Mrgreen:

Meow :P
by Lietseu
22/06/11, 12:22
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Public debt: bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?
answers: 1568
views: 418945

Christophe, I am convinced that FB is only exploiting the trend, as TV exploits reality TV and lots of bogus concepts that distract the people. The slogan has not changed "bread and games" The circus games are a little replaced by the news where we are presented ...
by Lietseu
22/06/11, 12:13
Forum : Agriculture: problems and pollution, new technologies and solutions
Subject : The death of bees puts the world in danger
answers: 418
views: 131255

To revive a little this thread ...

When the Cruiser passes, the bees pass away?

Read more here => http://www.gazetteinfo.fr/2011/06/21/le ... -abeilles/

Meow!!!
by Lietseu
21/06/11, 23:28
Forum : Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems
Subject : Public debt: bankruptcy of Greece ... who's next?
answers: 1568
views: 418945

Did67 wrote: For the rest, I agree with your last post: how did we get there? why did successive governments just talk without acting? how to stop subsidizing - unemployment, schools, pellet boilers, photovoltaic, etc etc - without people being ...
by Lietseu
21/06/11, 23:09
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Phenomena observed but unexplained?
answers: 305
views: 95326

O la-la! What a debate my friends !!! I would like to reframe things, I spoke from a Mystical point of view and not from a down to earth point of view ... I am more a philosopher ... than a great author and my faith, that the nuance has escaped to some does not surprise me! Because after all, they are "in a way ...
by Lietseu
20/06/11, 23:14
Subject : Join the PBS: the party of common sense
answers: 329
views: 143424

and another very educational mumble concerning our dear "leaders" ... we are not far from the airship which catches fire there ...

http://www.marianne2.fr/La-force-du-peu ... 07376.html

Meow....

Go Advanced search