Search found 2264 results

by Lietseu
03/02/12, 20:59
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Flame temperature of a lighter
answers: 13
views: 223422

Thanks for the nice info, but that does not really answer my question ...

What would be the surface temperature of a piece of coal that burns in a fireplace ???

Meow :P
by Lietseu
03/02/12, 19:56
Forum : Laboratory econological: experiences for econologic
Subject : Temperature controller Homemade
answers: 18
views: 29286

Hello, "cylindrical turbine" type fans are very quiet, also think of putting a filter for dust, because this type of idea stirs a lot of air and that does not only have advantages ...

Meow and good wind :P
by Lietseu
03/02/12, 19:47
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Flame temperature of a lighter
answers: 13
views: 223422

Good evening everyone, I am looking out of curiosity for the temperature that the coal could reach? Non-forced combustion, "brazier" or stove type use and draft regulated to the minimum vital ... Knowing that: its PCI (Lower Calorific Value) is between 9 and 9.7 kWh / kg and that of dry wood is 5kWh / ...
by Lietseu
28/10/11, 12:03
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Infrared: asbestos, 100000 dead in France by 2025?
answers: 38
views: 28393

A crazy world that I tell you ... : Evil:

Meowuuuuu :?
by Lietseu
27/10/11, 22:54
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : cellulose wadding or not? Salt and boron health?
answers: 63
views: 106237

100% agree with you obamot (as often ...)

Thank you for the advice of the chemist who elsewhere, pushed me to put my grain of salt ... of boron!

Meow
by Lietseu
27/10/11, 22:26

Well yes, it was while reading it that I saw the composition of this oil there ...
Rapeseed in aqueous phase? mixing rapeseed with water?

Meow...
by Lietseu
27/10/11, 20:02

dedelco writes: Thanks Lietseu, the cat, for that info !! http://www.nature-et-developpement.com/protection-et-traitement-bio-ecologiques-p0-C63.html http://www.nature-et-developpement.com/images/file/fichestechniques/Wood % 20Bliss / WB1-4% 20seitige% 20Info% 20franz% C3% B6sisch.pdf http: //www.nature-et-deve ...
by Lietseu
27/10/11, 19:49

Hi dedelco, I think it's watered down DOT, haven't seen the prices, too busy yet, but I doubt it'll drop any lower than I'm going to give you shortly! the information is also very specific, but here it must be said that almost everything has been said: D As a reminder, the ...
by Lietseu
26/10/11, 21:01
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : Phenomena observed but unexplained?
answers: 305
views: 95640

And if....

Your BIG FOOT was an extraterrestrial on a ride that spun after a well-deserved pee pose?

Miaouououou !!!
by Lietseu
26/10/11, 20:16

Hi master !!

Well yes, I am very motivated !!! the subject is hot and draws a line of suffering behind him ...

I am launching a call, which will help me find DOT at the best price and in sufficient quantity?

Meaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :?

Go Advanced search