Search found 2264 results

by Lietseu
06/04/12, 11:29
Forum : Health and prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental hazards
Subject : Ruffier Dickson cardiac cues: test your heart!
answers: 30
views: 19102

But none goes up a hill or 66 floors, quickly running or pedaling !!! Huge difference in power and fatigue in endurance very different from a sprint, more dangerous !!!! Which should not test the limits of a normal individual, even a grandfather !! And where is a 66-story building ...
by Lietseu
04/04/12, 19:32
Forum : Science and Technology
Subject : The Antikythera
answers: 19
views: 15704

: D Trawls everyone! Great this story, thank you for putting it on Gegix econology 8) I invite you all to watch this remarkable documentary, which will be shown on 16/04 at 15:15 pm and 19/04 at 10:40 on Arte on television. Incredible the effects of the domination of one civilization over another ... l ...
by Lietseu
09/03/12, 00:47
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : About the DNS Changer virus
answers: 29
views: 10473

I had the green light from the system whose address I communicated: P It is better to be careful, that was the subject of my post, quite simply ... I also have an excellent antivirus which shelter from the filth that is lying around everywhere, connoisseurs know which one, the others will come there, for inf ...
by Lietseu
05/03/12, 22:43
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : About the DNS Changer virus
answers: 29
views: 10473

About the DNS Changer virus

Good evening everyone and especially the distracted ... The DNS Changer virus should come into "service" from the 8th of this month, here is a useful link to find it on your machine ... http://dns-ok.be / This link contains info concerning this new alarm which would concern everyone ....
by Lietseu
06/02/12, 20:50
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Flame temperature of a lighter
answers: 13
views: 223691

clinker occurs at a lower temperature depending on the chemical composition of the ash, does not need 1500 ° C it is called clinker because it destroys iron by dissolving it and melting at a temperature where the iron should not melt I saw industrial boilers where we flooded ...
by Lietseu
06/02/12, 20:45
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)

And there you have it The clinker is therefore the reason or the consequence of the heat and the reactions on my front grill which crumbles the camp ... at the beginning, as the stove is old, there was a defect of tightness in the glass door and so the grate that prevents the coal from touching the door has started ...
by Lietseu
06/02/12, 15:45
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Comparative table wood heating, oil, gas and pellets?
answers: 25
views: 41189

Well seen! I am "lucky" to have a 1.5m / 4m terrace where I can put 500kg of fuel, I tried the wood in small quantities it is very expensive and then as I bought an old one burns everything quality, at a very low price, I tried anthracite and there, revelation! the ton of ...
by Lietseu
06/02/12, 10:10
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Comparative table wood heating, oil, gas and pellets?
answers: 25
views: 41189

But then, why use pellets when wood is much cheaper? 2 kilo of pellets at 0.6 € = 10 KWh 2.5 Kilo of wood (beech) at 0.1975 € = 10 KWh This system allows automation, quite simply: D (and also temperature regulation) And I would add that the output. ..
by Lietseu
06/02/12, 09:55

That smacks of the answer to my question! But I would like to point out that I use real charcoal, anthracite to be precise, it may polish more but it also heats very strongly, with 9 to 9.7 kWh / kg against 5 for wood ... Another advantage, the charcoal burns without discontinue for 16:00 p.m. continuously (for a ...
by Lietseu
03/02/12, 21:36

no worries we will see each other more often in the near future, I hope and anyway ...
.... GOOD YEAR to ALL and LONG LIFE
at................................................. .................................................. ................. ECONOLOGY !!!

Meow :P

Go Advanced search