Search found 14112 results

by Flytox
29/10/22, 12:53
Forum : Electricity, electronics and IT Hi-Tech, Internet, DIY, lighting, materials and new
Subject : Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!
answers: 555
views: 61498

Re: Censorship on twitter, facebook, youtube... Fed up!

https://web.developpez.com/actu/337868/Les-groupes-antivaccins-utiliseraient-des-emojis-pour-occulter-leurs-posts-sur-Facebook-et-echapperaient-ainsi-aux-outils-de-moderation-automatique-de-la-plateforme/ Les groupes antivaccins utiliseraient des émojis pour occulter leurs posts sur Facebook, et éc...
by Flytox
19/10/22, 22:15
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17084
views: 3612359

Re: [one other] Humor

dind.jpg
dind.jpg (333.15 KiB) Viewed 1250 times
by Flytox
16/10/22, 21:17
Forum : Media and news: TV shows, reports, books, news ...
Subject : Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?
answers: 1551
views: 119718

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

The Nicolas Gouzou of video, what a great journalist he is! According to him, it is enough to disagree with the pure thread of mainstream disinformation to be good for nothing. He allows himself to doubt the capacities of the CRNS researchers who are much more qualified and honest than him, the analysis...
by Flytox
11/10/22, 19:25
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!
answers: 148
views: 13451

Re: In my area, shortage of fossil fuel....Empty service stations!

In a diesel you can put a lot of stuff... goose fat, olive oil... I have a friend who rolls in motor oil... :shock: on a HDi Motor oil that is super bad for the planet, it gives a product that is super harmful to humans, I forgot the name. ... It seems to me...
by Flytox
06/10/22, 23:22
Forum : Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ...
Subject : Pellet stove construction
answers: 28
views: 7925

Re: Pellet stove construction

On the electronic board, it looks like there is a battery on the left. On some electronic cards, you remove the battery, you wait about ten seconds and put it back in place, this does a reset (returns to factory settings). If this is the case, in the manual, look at the battery change chapter...
by Flytox
28/09/22, 00:09
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Your funny videos, humor or to see
answers: 1039
views: 307956

Re: Your funny videos, humor or to see

The equivalent in Hendaye. The mountain on the Spanish side is covered with the same cloud, and stagnates there for about 30 minutes, then the cloud rolls down the slope in just a few minutes. The lifeguard signals a "coup d'embata" (save who can : mrgreen: ) to evacuate the beach. The wind rises in the same te...
by Flytox
27/09/22, 23:26
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Russian gas: Gazprom Bomb G Putin (Arte Thema)
answers: 651
views: 85605

Re: Russian Gas: Gazprom Putin's Bomb G (Arte Thema)

I don't know how they sabotaged the thing, we can imagine an underwater robot which comes to deposit an explosive charge... at the simplest. I was listening this evening to sections that are very shallow (40m) and that equipped divers can drop bombs discreetly. Finally these gazod...
by Flytox
26/09/22, 23:54
Subject : [One other] Humor
answers: 17084
views: 3612359

Re: [one other] Humor

Looking for lawn mower parts...

sout.jpg
Sout.jpg (300.26 KiB) Viewed 671 times

Go Advanced search