Search found 14115 results

by Flytox
26/05/07, 10:42
Forum : Water injection in engines: montages and experiments
Subject : "Passat 1.9TDI"
answers: 40
views: 33434

Re: the same exhaust is sold for different engines

Hello Rolcopter To feel a modification of the admission caused by a resonance of the exhaust I do not really believe in it and even less in the maximum torque regime especially since for a long time the manufacturers no longer grant the exhausts, for proof ; the same exhaust came...
by Flytox
25/05/07, 22:43
Forum : Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture
Subject : Passive house
answers: 77
views: 130079

Hello Indeed, if I remember correctly from the readings of my youth, the Inuit avoided letting the temperature rise above 0° in the igloos, otherwise the snow tends to melt and then turn into ice which has little power. insulation, which is annoying at - 40°. In an igloo or f...
by Flytox
25/05/07, 20:48
Forum : special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction
Subject : New heavy-duty multi-fuel engine
answers: 36
views: 48383

Hello Cuicui It remains to be seen why Berliet Magic technology is no longer used on current diesel engines. It would however be very useful for the use of biofuels, in particular for vehicles with a rustic vocation such as the Logan station wagon. When I was in the army...
by Flytox
25/05/07, 13:50
Forum : The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds
Subject : Global warming: I am pessimistic, do you?
answers: 13
views: 6955

Re: Mouaich ...

Hello everyone If I have one piece of advice to give that seems to me quite universal in the field of the preservation of our planet, it is this one: "Act at your level and within your means without expecting anything from others ( or almost)..." It's very sad but it's the only conclusion that...
by Flytox
23/05/07, 17:52
Subject : "Passat 1.9TDI"
answers: 40
views: 33434

Re: No reaction sensation of the reactor

Hello Rolcopter

RolCopter wrote:
to note a sudden but short fall of the depression when I am around the 3500 rpm.

If it is close to the maximum torque regime it may be due to a resonance of the intake duct. Does the noise change in amplitude at this time?

Chao
by Flytox
22/05/07, 19:13
Forum : Fossil fuels: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)
Subject : Article on "the real problem of oil"
answers: 5
views: 6773

Hello everyone "Sell lawnmowers, less than 46 decibels of Cow or Sheep brand very little served" Here is what kind of classified ads we will find soon, if everyone wants it! The problem is that cows that flatulate (naturally!) release very bad methane...
by Flytox
21/05/07, 22:38
Subject : Pantone: technical control and feedback?
answers: 15
views: 20844

Re: MOT and feedback?

Hello Satpavan sorry to ask again, it's not technical yet (I want to get started), but is there a problem to pass the technical control after installation? I just passed it with my equipped R19 Diesel, the guy just asked me if the car was still using diesel...
by Flytox
21/05/07, 00:46
Subject : Doping an internal combustion engine with water vapor
answers: 1290
views: 606077

Hello everyone Camel 1, no problem with your 'provoq' style. Anyway, I had a good laugh, not expecting this type of response at all. First, concerning the construction: Well, given your diagrams and photos, the answer is undoubtedly possible yes, at the hydraulic level, a power supply for the tank...
by Flytox
20/05/07, 09:58

Hello André Discouraged you not opinions can be different, but if you have an idea go to the end of your idea, without persisting too much to go to discouragement, you will always have the possibility of redoing your assembly differently. André, imagine that all the world agree on all...
by Flytox
18/05/07, 19:48

Hello Camel 1 It's beautiful! It looks more and more like a gas plant. :shock: :lol: And there again I simplified compared to the initial drawing! Honestly, look at your pipes and mine is that really more complicated to make.... Never forget Murphy's Laws, "if in a...

Go Advanced search